War of Kings: A Humorous Guide to Navigating the Battlefields

Welcome, brave souls, to the tranquil realm of our server, where the trees are plentiful and the battles are scarce. This guide is for those who prefer a cup of tea over a sword, a peaceful stroll in the forest over a frantic race for resources. But beware, if you’re from the land where the struggle for a single tree could spark a war, this guide might not be your cup of tea. So, if you’re all about peace, love, and resource harmony, read on! If not, well, may the odds be ever in your favor in the tree wars.

Alright, folks, let’s dive into some prep work for the big event. Now, what you’re about to see might seem as silly as a jester in a king’s court, but hold onto your hats! As the wise Iranians say, ‘Chickens should be counted at the end of autumn season’ So, let’s not judge the process until we see the results, shall we? After all, the proof of the pudding is in the eating!

Feast your eyes on the images in this tutorial, where the changes I’ve made are as clear as a summer’s day. No need for a magnifying glass or a detective’s hat, just your keen gaze will do the trick. Now, pay special attention to the pièce de résistance, the first image. Here, I’ve arranged my special ants in distinct squads. For instance, in the SniperAnt row, I’ve employed the GuardAnt squad. Sounds a bit bonkers, doesn’t it? But hey, in the game of thrones, you win or you… get overrun by ants!

Alright, now it’s time to put on your battle armor and join your friend in a pre-arranged alliance at @Squirter , right next to the tree you’re both vying for. But here’s the twist - your friend has now turned into your foe! They haven’t followed your settings, oh no. They’re coming at you with all their might and professional forces. So brace yourself for a loss of many ants. The stronger your opponent, the better… For instance, in this event, I faced the healing pool with nearly 600,000 injured ants after just three attacks on @Squirter . Be careful not to send more ants than the healing pool can handle, because you’ll always lose them.

As soon as your healing pool is full, heal all the ants in it. For this task, speed is your best friend. But be warned, if you use diamonds, they won’t be reimbursed in the end. So, use them wisely or not at all.
And here’s another golden nugget of wisdom - don’t send your forces to the tree. It might seem like the apple of your eye, but alas, it bears no fruit, no reward for you. So, let your troops march elsewhere. After all, not all that glitters is gold!

And now, for the grand finale, I present to you two reports on resource recovery after the event. One report, with a modest reward, is mine. You see, I was busy producing this tutorial this week and lost quite a few attacks. But there’s another report from one of my friends. Just look at how many resources they managed to recover today, especially the 12,000 hours of healing speed. If you’re planning to go to the BL, LI, or VJ event, no matter how much you have, it’s never enough. So, stock up, strategize, and may the odds be ever in your favor

5 Likes