**Zone Migration**

Zone Migration

Duration: 31. October 1:00:00 – 2nd November 23:59:59 (UTC)
Scope of this Event: S751—S775

Migration Group:
Group 1: S751 - 775

Every Ruler has only one chance to migrate to another Zone during the event and can only migrate to the Zone within the Group.
:star:And a certain amount of Migration Tokens will be consumed when you migrate. The higher the level of the Queen, the more Migration Tokens will be consumed.
Now you can prepare in advance.

Number of Server migration tokens required for
Level 15~17: 1
Levels 18~19: 2
Level 20: 3
Level 21: 4
Level 22: 6
Level 23: 8
Level 24: 10
Level 25: 15

Now you can prepare in advance.

Note:
Migration Tokens can be obtained by purchasing specific packs (packs containing migration items) or by consuming Alliance contributions to redeem them from the alliance store.
(Zone Migration only opens when your Queen has reached lvl15. It also opens for Rulers who upgrade their Queens to level 15 before the event is over.)

The new journey must be full of adventures and challenges! Do you also look forward to it?

You can tap [Power] > [Setting] > [Instruction] > [Migration Zone] to know more details.

※Special Note: There is a limit on the number of migration people, so please be careful.

3 Likes

How is it that we are no longer Migrating??? That was actually fun and gave us a chance to mingle… Not sure how much longer you expect us to play if we cannot socialize amongst other zones!

Hello , @F_Olmedo
We have another way to change the server which is csc (cross server )0that can be open during registration of Island events

1 Like

CSC will allow us to stay in another server if we choose like Migration did?? This server vs server is fun but the game is even funner when there is an option to move your hill elsewhere if you are getting tired of the same old thing… Please consider bringing it back, I do not see how it effects your part in administrators. But for us it is an option to try somewhere new if you are getting bored, instead of quitting…

1 Like

Hello dear @F_Olmedo
Yes CSC allow you to stay in the server after using it
For more information about CSC please read
csc Guide

It’s sad that migration event is not existed anymore. I want to migrate to my friends server please do something

1 Like

I’m from phillipines i thought this game is for other country but 6 month ago I see Filipinos playing this and I like to play with my country men but the migration event is not showing up every update
Pls answer my question
This migration event is not existed anymore???:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hello @Reodel_Alpay

Pleased to see you here ,
The migration took another turn and CSC becomes more optional.

Cross server conversion is a new method that allows players to join another server , it opens every 2 weeks with the registration period island.
For more details about this method please read CSC Guide

1 Like