[Record Post] S487-Payback-Season 2, Pre-Match

**Doctus Diaries #5 **
Alliance Resource Nodes

This is how alliance resource nodes looks like where anyone can gather any type of resources
ANodes1

3 Likes

STAMINA

Hello Rulers!
I have been getting a lot of feedback lately regarding the issue of “Stamina” on Lost Island,-Season 2.
The change that was made that requires Stamina for towers had run into a roadblock when it comes to other events, like the MudSkipper.
Like the old days when fighting the GroundHog took 30 Stamina, this same situation has been implemented for Lost Island - Season 2.
The most numerous response in regards to the Mudskipper event has been:

Care to share your thoughts? I would love to hear from the Community.

Resource Preparation for LI

As we learned from LI-S1, resources were the bottleneck for pretty much everything.
Although Revival Fungi has been introduced for Season Ant healing, we still have to use resources, albeit less than last season, to heal.
In order to maximize the resource output of your Hill, below is a list of Ants that increase resource output. If you don’t have these leveled yet, go ahead and level their skills because they will help you to stockpile resources for Lost Island!

Ants that modify resource output:

• Strober
  • up to 2500/h meat for each woodlouse
  • bonus up to 200% for feeder effect
  • meat output up to +300% for 2h with 8h cooldown
  • every 22h instantly up to 1m-3m of meat
  • Red Foot
  • up to 2500/h plant for each plant flora
  • bonus up to 200% for plant cutting
  • plant output up to +300% for 2h with 8h cooldown
  • every 22h instantly up to 1m-3m of plant
  • Green head
  • up to 2500/h for each soil pile
  • bonus up to 150% for soil softening effect
  • soil output up to +300% for 2h with 8h cooldown
  • every 22h instantly up to 1m-3m of soil
  • Yellow spider
  • up to 2000/h for each sand pile
  • bonus up to 150% for Boulder effect
  • sand output up to +250% for 2h with 8h cooldown
  • every 22h instantly up to 500k-2.5m of sand
2 Likes

Game Update 08/29/22

The update on 8/29/2022 introduced several long-awaited features as well as new content.

I will discuss the “March Troop Preset” here today.

We now have March Troop presets! Yes!
This gives us the ability to save up to four (4) March Troop “presets.”

Click on the number (1-4) to make the different March Troops.

This is SO helpful!
I have my normal, everyday March, my Gathering March, and now a March for the Pangolin and a March for the Groundhog.

Never again will I join a rally with the wrong troops! LOL Yes, we’ve all done it but those times are behind us!

Have a look at the screenshots below and I welcome any feedback from the Community.

What are your thoughts about this?

Event - Questions and Answers

Hello Community! Just a quick update here that there is a new Lost Island Event that will earn you rewards for answering correctly.

Stay tuned to this thread for more!

Hiding your Stars!

After the update on 8/29/2, Rulers now have the ability to hide their Hills’ stars! Click on your Queen > Skin > Anthill > and at the top right, there is a checkbox “Star Display.” Toggle this on/off to show/hide stars.

Insects and their skills!

After the update on 8/29/2, Rulers now have the ability to see ALL of their insects and skills!
Bring up your Insect screen and notice at the top right a new icon. Click this icon to show your insects’ skills!

Stay tuned to this thread for the latest information!

“King of Duel”

The update of 08/29/22 introduced a new Medal: “King of Duel.”

This Medal is earned when a Ruler ranks in the top 100 for 10 times in the Duel of Special Ants.

So, get those Troops together and show off that shiny new Medal!!

1 Like

Server Convocation is OPEN!

Lost Island - Update 1

We finally made it to Lost Island! Many Rulers from various servers joined and brought a great deal of power, experience, and motivation with them.

Things are good, so far, and we all see that the most important resource for the Island is NOT a resource that we can “stock up” on - that would be STAMINA!

Stamina management is by far the most important thing we all are learning to deal with.
Attacks on Colony Nodes takes 5 stamina. Attacks on Towers takes 5 stamina. Attacks on
Wild Creatures still takes 10 stamina and now we have MudSkippers (which give buffs to the Alliance and which increase with the number of Mudskippers killed. Throw in the Gecko and/or Lizard which takes 30 Stamina, along with Gathering which still takes 10 Stamina, and you come up with a recipe of “how in the world can I get all of this done”?!?

We are all trying various things to manage the Stamina requirement though in the end, the majority feels that the Stamina requirements should be lowered.

We just passed “Milestone: Fortress” and are now able to upgrade our Colony Nodes to Level 6 and are working towards another Milestone today after reset.

All-in-all, this Lost Island Season #2 looks to be a better experience than Season 1.

Stay tuned for the latest!

2 Likes

Level 19 Hornets?

Guess what we just saw? Level 19 Hornets! YES! These Hornets are a higher level than last Season’s Lost Island. These Level 19 Hornets take a recommended 5.5 Million Power to kill, much more than the Level 18 Hornets, but the reward difference really isn’t all that great between the two.

We have found that killing two (2) level 18 Hornets results in a greater win overall due to the fact that killing two (2) level 19 Hornets results in damaged Soldier Ants that need to be healed. Subtract the healing cost from the Level 19 Hornets and the net-gain is much, much less, making these not really worth-while.

2 Likes

Opponent Update

It’s been VIR vs DMC/IMT/KOA for the most part. IMT has been pushing hard but VIR has been pushing back. The last few days has been “give and take” with territory flip-flopping ownership. Plans are in the works, though, and strategies are have been laid out.

Stay tuned for more!

Wonder Occupation - Update 1

This Island is going much, much faster than last Season.
We have found that the Wonders have decreased in difficulty by several orders of magnitude and see no reason not to be able to achieve every single achievement before the Island ends.

Stay Tuned for more!

1 Like

Update 2

Things are at a standstill right now. Betrayals have come to light and secrets revealed. Those in positions of authority have all paused to regroup, reevaluate, and re-strategize.

Leaving the Island

Well, there is so much to report I don’t know where to start. Rather than get into any negativity on the Forums, let me instead say that two of our opponents have quit the island, TAI and MLP. From what I understand, they quit because they realize that there is no way to win the Tree so they left Lost Island and are immediately signing up to return.

Influence Ranking Thus Far - Season 2

As of today, VIR takes the lead for Influence with a total of 757,000!
PHX takes the number 2 spot with 501,000 Influence and HER comes in third place with 412,000.

Keep an eye out for ranking changes!

1 Like

Things have come to a stand-still right now with our biggest concern being DMC.
With less than 5 days left in this Batch, quite a few of our Alliance wanted to leave but the majority chose to stay and fight for the Tree, no matter what.

Personally, I am crossing my fingers in hopes that we can come immediately back to the Island as soon as this one is over.

As the saying goes: “Third time is a charm!”

The End

Well, we survived this Island and there have been a LOT of changes. VIR has fallen apart and it appears that Yumi has decided to head out with others.
We are committed, however, to progressively successful gameplay so will close this chapter soon with a recap of our "adventure. In the words of our former leader:

"Hello, it’s the end of island, thanks for joining us. After the island I will kick a lot of people as I’d like to go to the next island with much less people, and with Japanese people from other servers which will be my time zone.

If you are kicked after the Islad but still want to stay in VIR, contact me and I ca keep few people.

Good Luck!"