[Record Post] S487-Payback-Season 2, Pre-Match

Lost Island - Update 1

We finally made it to Lost Island! Many Rulers from various servers joined and brought a great deal of power, experience, and motivation with them.

Things are good, so far, and we all see that the most important resource for the Island is NOT a resource that we can “stock up” on - that would be STAMINA!

Stamina management is by far the most important thing we all are learning to deal with.
Attacks on Colony Nodes takes 5 stamina. Attacks on Towers takes 5 stamina. Attacks on
Wild Creatures still takes 10 stamina and now we have MudSkippers (which give buffs to the Alliance and which increase with the number of Mudskippers killed. Throw in the Gecko and/or Lizard which takes 30 Stamina, along with Gathering which still takes 10 Stamina, and you come up with a recipe of “how in the world can I get all of this done”?!?

We are all trying various things to manage the Stamina requirement though in the end, the majority feels that the Stamina requirements should be lowered.

We just passed “Milestone: Fortress” and are now able to upgrade our Colony Nodes to Level 6 and are working towards another Milestone today after reset.

All-in-all, this Lost Island Season #2 looks to be a better experience than Season 1.

Stay tuned for the latest!

2 Likes

Level 19 Hornets?

Guess what we just saw? Level 19 Hornets! YES! These Hornets are a higher level than last Season’s Lost Island. These Level 19 Hornets take a recommended 5.5 Million Power to kill, much more than the Level 18 Hornets, but the reward difference really isn’t all that great between the two.

We have found that killing two (2) level 18 Hornets results in a greater win overall due to the fact that killing two (2) level 19 Hornets results in damaged Soldier Ants that need to be healed. Subtract the healing cost from the Level 19 Hornets and the net-gain is much, much less, making these not really worth-while.

2 Likes

Opponent Update

It’s been VIR vs DMC/IMT/KOA for the most part. IMT has been pushing hard but VIR has been pushing back. The last few days has been “give and take” with territory flip-flopping ownership. Plans are in the works, though, and strategies are have been laid out.

Stay tuned for more!

Wonder Occupation - Update 1

This Island is going much, much faster than last Season.
We have found that the Wonders have decreased in difficulty by several orders of magnitude and see no reason not to be able to achieve every single achievement before the Island ends.

Stay Tuned for more!

1 Like

Update 2

Things are at a standstill right now. Betrayals have come to light and secrets revealed. Those in positions of authority have all paused to regroup, reevaluate, and re-strategize.

Leaving the Island

Well, there is so much to report I don’t know where to start. Rather than get into any negativity on the Forums, let me instead say that two of our opponents have quit the island, TAI and MLP. From what I understand, they quit because they realize that there is no way to win the Tree so they left Lost Island and are immediately signing up to return.

Influence Ranking Thus Far - Season 2

As of today, VIR takes the lead for Influence with a total of 757,000!
PHX takes the number 2 spot with 501,000 Influence and HER comes in third place with 412,000.

Keep an eye out for ranking changes!

1 Like

Things have come to a stand-still right now with our biggest concern being DMC.
With less than 5 days left in this Batch, quite a few of our Alliance wanted to leave but the majority chose to stay and fight for the Tree, no matter what.

Personally, I am crossing my fingers in hopes that we can come immediately back to the Island as soon as this one is over.

As the saying goes: “Third time is a charm!”

The End

Well, we survived this Island and there have been a LOT of changes. VIR has fallen apart and it appears that Yumi has decided to head out with others.
We are committed, however, to progressively successful gameplay so will close this chapter soon with a recap of our "adventure. In the words of our former leader:

"Hello, it’s the end of island, thanks for joining us. After the island I will kick a lot of people as I’d like to go to the next island with much less people, and with Japanese people from other servers which will be my time zone.

If you are kicked after the Islad but still want to stay in VIR, contact me and I ca keep few people.

Good Luck!"