[Record Post] S177-WoJ-Lira- Lost island Journey (Season 2)

I can say everyone does different, personally, I did queen, shooter,gaurdian, and garrisons for durability increase. I also focused buildings that that increased health and attack of marches.fortress and building invasion were not a priority for me

1 Like

@Lira @Sizz

Want to thank you for giving me tips about the island. Now I have more questions, :sweat_smile: today we’ll go to the island.

I want to know your answers to the different questions that I’m going to ask you, I hope not to disturb you.

1. When we go to the island, should our class be raider or cultivator?

2. How many towers can, or should we build daily?

3. How do you get the clay?

4. How should nodes be attacked? with t9? or as? By the way, how do the resource nodes work on the island? I saw that they also give ants.

5. Is there a daily limit on the construction of buildings?

6. Can resource nodes only be harvested with a certain class of ants?

7. What are ferries and when and how should they be built?

8. Is it beneficial to do SvS on the island? or no?

9. I do a review, the first day we must attack the 20 colony nodes and build buildings. Right?

10. In summary, what’s the first and most important thing to do on the island? Would you show me a video of the island where you answer these questions?

@Sizz this question is for you

1. What are the towers in which we should apply the strategy that you said (1*t1)? are the lairs or which tower?

Thanks for everything and I hope you help me! :blush:

Sorry, I have another question for you.

Will these two buffs serve me on the island or not?

@Eigue04 sorry i didnt realise i was replying your questions in Lira’s post.

1. When we go to the island, should our class be raider or cultivator?

For me i am raider most of the time because there’s pangolin event and i do more damage as raider when fighting for fortresses. I only change to cultivator for gathering day.

1. How many towers can, or should we build daily?
    There is clay cap. At your home base you can only maximum build 14 towers cost 2k each tower and 7 towers outside of your initial base. It cost 4k per tower outside of your initial base.

You can also save your clay and not build towers on that day and build the next day. You can store maximum up to 60k of clay.

1. How do you get the clay?
    Each of alliance members do daily task. maximum clay u cam earn is 30k clay per day.

2. How should nodes be attacked? with t9? or as? By the way, how do the resource nodes work on the island? I saw that they also give ants.
    Yes attack with T9. The higher level nodes the better. With T9 you should be able to do level 5 or 6.

3. Is there a daily limit on the construction of buildings?
    The towers you mean? There is clay limit as stated above.

4. Can resource nodes only be harvested with a certain class of ants?
    not really bit i suggest you to harvest the nodes according to your main ant. shooters. because then it gives you shooter ants.

5. What are ferries and when and how should they be built?

Ferries are the 2 little buildings that let you cross the river. They are level 4 buildings. Tbey are already in your map.

1. Is it beneficial to do SvS on the island? or no?
    Yes SVS is still a priority.

2. I do a review, the first day we must attack the 20 colony nodes and build buildings. Right?

Yes you need to complete the tutorial task given.

1. In summary, what’s the first and most important thing to do on the island? Would you show me a video of the island where you answer these questions?

When you get there you will know what to do.

@Sizz this question is for you

1. What are the towers in which we should apply the strategy that you said (1*t1)? are the lairs or which tower?

We only do that for low level buildings. You will understand when you experience it.

Good Luck and have Fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

The reform inventory.

Yes they are helpful when you are fightong for fortresses. you need to change it from time to time. for example for pangolin , for gh, and for fighting for fortresses and for war.

1 Like

@Sizz Thank you very much for your time and for your answers.

Btw, I have another question, once we have to attack the hornets, should we only attack them and leave the insects aside? Or should we attack hornets and insects in the same way?

If you look at the 20 x rewards hornets give you the lost island fruit

and also once in a while theres hornet event where when u kill the hornets you can exchange for sxi ants.

But of course it is up to you. sometimes when i am too lazy to find hornets i kill nor al insects too.