[Record Post] S177-WoJ-Lira- Lost island Journey (Season 2)

Progress overview

2 Likes

Just logging in and tree area map has changed.

Fkn (pink), woh (blue),woj(brown) and fuc(golden brown) have united to push out yellow and purple. This is currently being dubbed the chaos plan.

Well…12 hours into the chaos plan. The eating has happened.

Woj is moving north west from the south, fkn is moving northeast. Woh is moving south east, and fuc is moving south west. It’s been hard for lgf and vxh to defend so many fronts and have lost a lot of ground.
It has been determined last tree battle will be an ffa event, down to luck on who claims.
As long as no one goes wild card yellow and and purple should be removed. Green is about to be removed and possibility of teal as well. Those two alliances are the unknown and will continue to monitor tree area for updates.

Daily progress

Chaos Plan Continued

Lgf(yellow) has gone poof, vxh(purple is now next target goal. As you can see they will have to split into 2 forces.
Vxh has a decent build plan going. They staggered towers to have some touch us and are now building secondary row staggered a space behind not tough and positioned hills in an attempt to block. Fkn(pink) has pushed and removed a lot of uid(teal). woh(blue) is moving against agw(green) but advancement seems to have halted on that front from either side.

The map has changed yet again, we down to last couple days so we will see how the rest goes. Currently woj is fighting agw. The chaos plan had a kink as one of the 4 alliances went poof on cooperation.

Lgf has taken over and conquered most of uid.

Screen shots of each alliance and the battle, lgf tried to make a come back with vxh but we’re pushed by by woj and fuc

A giant shout out to WOH

They took victory in the tree battle during the ffa.

Food for thought, instead of it being last hit claims it would be nice to see the tree of abundance operate like the tree of kings battle. Most percentage by alliance claims. Currently it’s all about luck.

1 Like

Today is the day we go home. Many are exhausted, resources depleted, and battle weary. We left our mark on the island however!

I enjoyed meeting new people and made some friends. There were some things and behaviors that disappointed me but that’s part of the game I guess.
I am actually looking forward to the next one but the alliance wants a break.

1 Like

Hiii!

I’ve got one doubt, What do you mean by off shift? I didn’t understand it :sweat_smile:

Btw, what’s the first thing I should do when I’m on the Li?

Off shift meant those who are not not online during majority of member log in. We had a group that was on at reset and another group that logged in 5-7 hours later due to time zone difference.

First thing I feel you should do is encourage everyone to do their dailies for clay. Don’t be afraid to try and capture buildings. Make as much progress as can. Capture as many resource nodes as able.

Hunt geckos and hornets when released for lost island fruit. The bio essence is main thing want to buy! When go offline make sure you gather :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I get it.

By the way, could you give me a list of the order in which we should do the events on the island? I mean, the first day, I attack the nodes, and things like that. :sweat_smile:

And how or where do you get the clay?

Sorry if my question bothers you :grin:

Your no bother, node capture produces season ants so want to fill those everytime get option to add more. Higher the honor the more ants can produce and season fungi regeneration. The clay comes from the daily tasks you get every day, the first 4 will give clay. Try to hunt 20 hornets a day when they unlock.

1 Like

Mudskipper is the only time really need to conserve stamina until you reach fight stage. Until then just focus on gathering clay and capturing buildings. Use clay wisely for sure.geckos are just like lizards, rally as many as can, will take a couple players to down the level 40 gecko at first.

1 Like

That’s to say that the lost island is difficult after all.

I have more questions to ask you, I don’t know if you can help me… :sweat_smile::grin:

Ask away and will respond when I can, if there is something I don’t know I can help find answers if I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got another question…

Which buildings are the most important to have at level 25, to give it the honor points or improve it with resin?

I was watching this video, but I don’t know if those buildings are actually necessary for honor points.

For me firstly i get all my buildings to level 5. Thats the first thing i do. It is free no speedups or diamonds.

Then I prioritize on my Queen, Carrier nest ( for u maybe shooter) , Pro Rally

For shooters Attacks are important. so pick buildings that give u attack.

2 Likes

1 Like

Then i pick 6 buildings to uograde to level 7 according to the seasonal milestone.

Tips kill as many Level 18 insects as soon as possible. When u have leftover stamina after doing everything else.

They give you lotsof resins.

1 Like