[Record Post] S16-Amalgam-Josh-Entire Journey of Exploration(Season1)

Observation: What da Mantis doin?

#Post 57

1 Like

Personal Diary: Lack of active and strong players in my alliance.

This beta event did not go so well for our alliance as we does not have enough members actively and were not strong enough for overall strength. I am currently waiting for the next migration event to open so I can join some other active alliance on another server!

Changing into a good alliance in a good server is important in the long run. Why?

The lost island is not a 1 time or 2-time thing, I believe it will be something like an alliance expedition that happens around once few months.
This being said that I would miss out on the following if I still continue to stay in my current alliance:

1. Loss of rewards like (Alliance rewards, season rewards, season achievement rewards, and many others).
  2. Lack of fun.
  3. Lack of buff to fight others because of lacking fortress occupation.:skull:

(Although we have 100 full members technically, we only got 37 “active” but actually less than 15 actually playing seriously)

I hope to join my friend server before the next lost island event starts, hope they organize a migration event again.

#Post 58

1 Like

An overview of the map: with different buildings coded with different colors.

They are divided into residence, lair, ferry, and others, etc. Each initial area has a different color.

The clash area and the “AREA 51” is also easily spotted on the map.

(Refer to the photo for some observation for fun)

#Post 59

Observation: Only the coral island on the entire map have 3 river basins!

Why does only this island located at the south of the map have the 3 largest water bodies basins? Did they purposefully design the coral island like that?

I have no idea why but it looks pretty interesting overall, as it is the only area that has large water bodies on the map that fill my entire screen with water around.

(Refer to photo for exact locations and details)

#Post 60

GOOD NEWS: FREE CRIMSON FRAGGER FOR EVERYONE!:tada:

1. Free lost island special ant
  2. Free RSS
  3. Limited avatar frame

So if you already have one of them, you will be able to open the 6th skill of it. (I got it hehe)

#Post 61

YO

2 Likes

just finish reading all… looking forward to your li adventure

2 Likes

This record post is for previous season and are reposted from discord :). I am currently working on for the coming season next week at [Record Post] S48-God-Josh-Preparation Works Before Registration (Season 2).

Nice to hear that you like the post.

2 Likes

MORE News Update: Lost island changes! :+1:

1. Invading resource nodes will cause 5 stamina only
  2. Difficulty of guardians and carriers nodes is reduced
  3. Increase hunting rewards, while limiting times of being able to get defeating rewards are changed to 5.
  4. Free teleportation within your alliance’s initial place, which means no cost for advance teleport.
  5. Increase the extra rewards for defeating geckos and hornets.

(These are some of the most important and good changes, others you can read from the ant mail or photo)

#Post 62

Personal Diary: Tomorrow will be the starting of the new season milestone and my accomplishment as an observer! :tada:

Tomorrow, 23rd May 2022 will be the start of the new season milestone “Land of Abundance”. However, it will also be my last day writing stuff about the island. I might add some photos of the fight in the chat just for fun tho >:). But I most likely won’t be providing much more information as my task ends on 23rd May 2022. :+1:

Hope everyone has a great lost island beta experience, I am sure the coming update on 23rd May 2022 will be huge and bring great benefits to all players. Look forward to playing the lost island again after a migration event hopefully!

#Post 63

have bookmarked it… so im officially your stalker now lol

Season milestone: Land of abundance has started.

These are some photos I have captured.

#Post 64

1 Like

Server Diary: Rotation of the tree occupation for rewards.:tada:

Currently, we are having tree rotation for occupation reward, many alliances are helping each other out which is good.

Around 3-4 alliances have already gotten their rewards, currently rotated to AM1. My alliance is trying to get to tree on Saturday or Sunday but it will be hard as our buff is not high and need to defeat two tunnels and the route is far: Luckily the developers will return 80% of the RSS for healing ants.

#Post 65

Last Update On ALL Season Ranking as of 23 May 2022!:tada: :+1:

This will be the final record and update for all-season rankings, there will no longer be any more renewal updates.
(Refer to photo for more details:).)

BYE

#Post 66