[Record Post] Barren Land - S800 | SL1147 - Hoot Hoot

2 Likes

Once again, I packed my bags and called the ants home, migrating to a new server with new friends. As we prepare to enter the BL event next week, our allies and rivals will be determined, and I find myself in an exciting competition once more.

Recently, I had a unique experience. In the alliance I joined, there’s a player who has not been in the game for 11 months. Despite tragically passing away in a car accident 11 months ago, this player remains a part of our unity. His friends honor his memory by placing him on the R4 list.

Upon learning this, I was deeply moved by their decision. Although I haven’t yet formed strong bonds with the alliance members, witnessing their unwavering loyalty and respect for their fallen friend left me in awe. Words fail to express the admiration I feel for their meaningful gesture.

In summary, I extend my heartfelt congratulations to them. I also hope that game developers can find a way to immortalize great players who are no longer with us. After all, in a game where communication among members is crucial, losing friends is inevitable.

2 Likes

2 Likes