Interview with Hellfire66

Today I did an interview with Hellfire66 about The Lost Island. which I have presented below. No edits have been made to the answers

Zero One

Tell us about yourself and your alliance? (Your role in the alliance and your interaction with other people in the group…)

Hellfire66

I’m Hellfire66, the R5 of PnB LLC. Most of the members are a tight knit group of friends, we all met on the game and have become friends beyond the game as well. I organized the discord and got everyone to hangout. We are thankful to the game for bringing us all together. I think the people I have met on the game are the main reason I keep coming back.

Zero One

What are your thoughts on lost island? (what things you like and what things bother you)

Hellfire66

I think overall, it is a great event. I love the competitive nature of it. I like the constant need to be doing something and working toward a goal. Some of the colors could use some balancing. Only some of the colors can freely expand the entire duration in the beginning while some such as Brown, Orange, and Teal are stuck waiting. PvP is very expensive in the island so it makes it very hard to justify invading each others territories. Also, the mudskippers are a nightmare on stamina, especially while still needing to events, towers, and lairs. Lastly, the color selection process seems buggy. I tried selecting green but was given brown, the same thing happened to my friend.

Zero One

What would you suggest to improve the Lost Island experience?

Hellfire66

I think removing the resource cost of healing season troops and increasing the cost it takes to heal them with fungus would make PvP much more intense in short burts. Also, balancing the clash zones would be another great improvement. Some colors have a very difficult time getting to the tree just due to the location advantage.

Zero One

I’d love to know your best current or previous Lost Island memory.

Hellfire66

My favorite moment from a previous island was when we were pink and we united with teal to fight orange who was much stronger. You can make unlikely allies via strong diplomacy.

Zero One

Do you expect your alliance to conquer the Tree of Abundance?

Hellfire66

That is the goal, its tough being a multinational alliance. We are always operating on just a portion of our strength but I try to stay optimistic in our chances!

Zero One

What rank in influence do you expect your alliance to have at the end of the island?

Hellfire66

Unfortunately, Brown is not very good at accruing alliance influence. I would hope we make it into the top 4 at least!

In the end, I sincerely thank Hellfire66 for this interview

4 Likes

I mention this point to record the history of this course.
At the end of Lost Island, we were able to rank 4 and win the final battle.
Through this post, I thank all the members of the alliance. And especially from HF for good leadership and great interaction

2 Likes

I second this. HF did an excellent job navigating and coordinating this island adventure.

2 Likes