What kind of experience is it to ask for water in the game?

What kind of experience is it to ask for water in the game​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:? Do you remember your first experience of entering the game and requesting to water the pea plants? :joy:

:writing_hand:Share your answers in the comments and include your game ID! A mysterious reward will be sent to you via email within 15 working days after the deadline of this topic on July 23rd, 23:59:59 (UTC+0).

7 Likes

ID: 18253865

I have my 5-10 players that water each others peas, right after reset. So thankfully I never have to ask. But I always find it amusing when players ask for water in season chat, before the event started. :sweat_smile:

I usually don’t have to worry about my pea not getting watered because it will get fully watered after like 30 minutes.

Also this is a funny question because it isn’t really begging, it’s called asking for water.

1 Like

ID: 43205701
Simply asking for water and claiming I only needed 1 more drop lol so that they would visit and water my pea lol.

ID :33951052
For me, at the beginning of the game, it was fun to watch others send the same emojis, and I didn’t understand why they were doing it. And now I have to do it myself

1 Like

I didn’t really beg cause there are random people in the alliance I joined who just randomly water other people
ID: 61305575

與好友互相澆水

اوایل که اصلا خجالت می کشیدم . الان اینقدر میفرستم تا آبیاری کنن :smile:
ID :42581490

Didn’t even know how to get it at first ;')

ID : 13618962
I just use the water please ant emoji and send it in chat. At first it is quite irritating zone chat was filled with water me please. Disrupting conversation in chat. I remember our first server they forbid anyone to ask water in zone chat. Only in alliance chat

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.