TRT looking for members Migration to 725

Looking to migrate?? Our alliance TRT is Welcoming all members We providing a welcoming community. We have R4 and R5 available at different times of the day and willing to give advice and help you grow. We have a very helpful group of members and can help with tips and tricks as well. Looking for members please contact myself or any r4 in TRT server 725.first rounds of Migration will start again the week of October 3-5 so if your looking for a home we are more then welcoming new members. So if you are coming from farther servers get ready your tokens to move along to get where your looking for a new home. Please reach out if you need any help or have questions. Thank you for your time. I will list first round servers and so on in reply’s.

4 Likes

I will like to try it out

2 Likes

Okay sounds good are you within the migration zone slot?

2 Likes

Not sure how does one know that

2 Likes

I do have a migration that I can use tho

1 Like

What server are you in?

3 Likes

Nice post
Keep it up like this

2 Likes

Thank you I really appreciate it.

4 Likes

Hey!
I want to join you aliance

1 Like

It’s your within the migration limits we are more then welcome to have you when migration opens for our server 725

1 Like

Me pueden agregar al grupo

1 Like

estas en el servidor 725?

1 Like

If anyone is still interested in the next migration please let me know thank you

1 Like

Interested. Any idea when is the migration event?

遊戲官方公告過賽季延期到11/21日

2-650服有開啟海島,在賽季開啟時應該就有遷移招募。

651服後尚未有任何公告

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.