Tower Achievement

There’s a cool little trick to help get everyone the tower Achievement by day 10.

After you’ve figured out your path and have set markers, give everyone a 2 a day tower limit. When you place the first tower on the 2nd day do a roll call for those that haven’t done any and give them dibs. Use whoever to fill them up if need be. So on day 4, for example you would roll call for those that have 6 or less first. Then zero since reset, then 1 since reset, then just fill them up.

Continue doing this every day at reset and by day 10 everyone should have the 20 tower Achievement and will have equally helped to get the alliance achievement:

#teamworkmakesthedreamwork

Happy anting :slight_smile:
-Skittles

3 Likes

Why do you think it is important to let everyone get tower achievements by day10?
We have 45 days to finish it, so I don’t think it is urgent to get it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It was just the way my alliance chose to do it to ensure everyone got the Achievement and the ones that were crucial towards success were done the way we needed them to be. Fast and strongest units.

I thought it might be helpful for others. As any tip within a game, it really depends on what works for you. :slight_smile:

-Skittles

Rewards For complete building towers :

I think it’s very important to get season soldiers faster at least one unit full before tunnel 5 open