Перемещение в другой район

Доброго времени суток. Ситуация такая, хотела перенести своих муравьев в район 820, так как было указано, что перемещение возможно, не менее сем через трое суток, после создания аккаунта и муравейник должен быть от 5 до 14 уровня. В итоге сегодня третий день игры, а телепорт выдал какие-то ресурсы и перенести муравейник в другой район не получилось, а у меня там друзья и мы хотели играть вместе. Что делать? Как перенести аккаунт в 820 район?

Once this initial teleport has expired, the only way to move from one server to another is through a migration event or through cross server convocation.

1 Like

тогда вопрос такой, когда примерно будут эти события?

A migration event for that server range is unlikely, but cross server convocation should be available weekly.

You will need to find an alliance on the server that you want to go to that will accept you. They will need to open up convocation for you. Once they have it open, you will need to leave your current alliance and apply for convocation. Their R5 will need to accept you in.

2 Likes

Спасибо, попробую когда будет это событие

Do you know which server is currently having “to the new homeland” event?

The last announcement of preview for this event was servers 926-950.

Thanks a lot for the answer.

Last questions:

• Is the migration event now in the range of 25 servers? Last time I heard it’s 50 servers range
  • When will be the next homeland event? I mean the event will come every 1 month? or 2 months?

Thank you sulfras

I can’t predict when the next one will come out, or what the scope is, but I can tell you what the previous ones were and let you draw your own conclusions.

Date Announced Scope
Apr 31 926-950
Apr 14 901-925
Feb 17 876-900
Jan 30 851-875
Jan 09 825-850

Thanks a lot!!!