The Video Event of The Ants (May 7th, 2023)

Do you think the ants in the two-dimensional world can accurately understand the reason why chips disappear out of thin air and then suddenly appear? Leave your idea and Game ID in the comments under the post! The mysterious rewards will be sent via Mail within 7 workdays after the event ends (May 13, 23:59:59, UTC+0).
Facebook: Do you think the ants in the two-dimensional world can accurately understand the reason why chips disappear out of thin air and then suddenly appear?... | By The Ants: Underground Kingdom | Facebook
Instagram: TheAnts(Official) on Instagram: "Do you think the ants in the two-dimensional world can accurately understand the reason why chips disappear out of thin air and then suddenly appear? Leave your idea and Game ID in the comments under the post! The mysterious rewards will be sent via Mail within 7 workdays after the event ends (May 13, 23:59:59, UTC+0). #ant #insects #nature #strategygames #simulationgame #game #theantsundergroundkingdom #TheAnts #antcolony #animal"
Crisps

2 Likes

ID: 18253865

Maybe they thought it was a really strong upwind that made it fly for a moment, only for it to land again in the same spot.

ID : 13618962
I do not think they understand fully but ants can smell food from hundreds miles away

I think self-awareness is necessary to understand the cause of an event. that ants do not have self-awareness. But they have a correct understanding of the presence or absence of food.

ID : 42581490

Id : 56872602

I don’t understand ant.

Probably they can,t understand, probably their just dapting to the fact that they dont have to search out for the food. Its simply coming to them. Probably if their born inside that plastic box, one their out of the box again, they doesnt know how tonlook for food and the colony will die in circles of death soon.

My id;46445250

ID : 58525928

Must like carbs I guess. Do ants prefer chips or raw potatoes?

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.