The Community Event of The Ants (May 3, 2023)

Check it out! I’ve won an orange Special Ant! Did you feel excited and satisfied when you hatch your favorite Special? What was your best hatching experience?

Leave your hatching experience and Game ID in the comments under the post! We look forward to hearing about your wonderful experiences! Participate in the event and have a chance to win a mysterious reward!

PS. The mysterious rewards will be sent via Mail within 7 workdays after the event ends (May 9, 23:59:59, UTC+0).

3 Likes

ID : 4768685

I’m lucky one , and grateful , I have spent some time on this game but special ants need a lot of patience and time to gain , some months without a good ants and the other full with fortune :grin:

I like them . But they don’t like me. And this one-sided love bothers me :rofl:
ID: 42581490

1 Like

ID: 18253865

Don’t have much luck with the special ants myself. But after I finally got the first reap master… after 1 year of playing… I was so excited to see a second and third one close behind it. :blush: :heart:

ID: 43205701
My favourite hatches were Giant Tooth, Mymicry Master and Reap Master, most of the time every 30 hatches XD :smile:

I’d:11315260
I go through spells where I get several orange shells, but rarely what I would like lol. Giant tooth, golden sugar, and dusky love me.

I’m a little lucky when I hatch special ants😄.
My ID: 54010070

I have like 5 dupe shikaree master but i do not have any dupe mimicry master
ID : 13618962

Server 1071 ID 58462601

I had an amazing experience! Ive been playing only with golden ones that were a kind basic ants. The day I decided to play like with more energy (because i was abou to leave) the perfect archer came to me. And after that, more and more, it was like a destiny!,
The most amaizing thing¿ it happend with the bug toooo!
Gueess wich one took me the long time to get,?im going for archers…

Now, im starting to have a cute kingdow thats worth to mantain, and im looking up to continue getting better…

My id:46445250

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.