The Community Event of The Ants (January 23th)

I saw such a video on the Internet before and I was very eager to try it and put my hand into the ant feeder. The ants didn’t flock to me like this video, smart Rulers, do you know why? Leave your opinion via the comments!

Rules:
1.Follow our Facebook or Instagram Page
Facebook Link: I saw such a video on the Internet before and I was very eager to try it and put my hand into the ant feeder. The ants didn't flock to me like this... | By The Ants: Underground Kingdom | Facebook
Instagram Link: TheAnts(Official) on Instagram: "I saw such a video on the Internet before and I was very eager to try it and put my hand into the ant feeder. The ants didn't flock to me like this video, smart Rulers, do you know why? Leave your opinion via the comments! Rules: 1. Follow our Event Page 2. Leave your comments here with your answer and ID under the event post of our Facebook Page 3. The post will be published in multiple channels, and a game ID can only receive this reward once. Event Rewards: Participation Rewards: 30k Sand, 30k Honey dew, 30k Wet soil and 45x1min speedups Lucky Rewards: 60k Sand, 60k Honey dew, 60k Wet soil and 75x1min speedups We will deliver the reward within 7 working days after the event deadline: 2023.01.29 23:59:59 (UTC). #ant #insects #nature #strategygames #simulationgame #game #theantsundergroundkingdom #TheAnts #antcolony #animal"
2. Leave your comments here with your answer and ID under the event post of our Facebook Page
3. The post will be published in multiple channels, and a game ID can only receive this reward once.

Event Rewards:
Participation Rewards: 30k Sand, 30k Honey dew, 30k Wet soil and 45x1min speedups
Lucky Rewards: 60k Sand, 60k Honey dew, 60k Wet soil and 75x1min speedups
We will deliver the reward within 7 working days after the event deadline: 2023.01.29 23:59:59 (UTC).

2 Likes