[The Ants] December 18 Scheduled Maintenance Notice

[The Ants] December 18 Scheduled Maintenance Notice

[Update Time]
07:00–07:30 on December 18, 2023 (UTC)

[New Contents]

1. Added a new Special Ant Evolution System- Explorer Evolution, you can view it at the Evolution Meteorite. (The Explorer Evolution system will be unlocked when the server has been running for a certain period of time and the queen reaches level 20.)
    Note:
    ① After opening the Explorer Evolution, the rewards for Special Ant Dispatch and the items used for adding dispatch task will be updated to items related to the Explorer Evolution.
    ② After the maintenance is complete, the refresh logic of the Mine Store will be changed from daily refresh to weekly refresh. Items related to Fungus Enhancement will be removed from the Mine Store and transferred to the Special Ant Duel Store. Items related to Pioneer Evolution upgrade will be added to the Mine Store.
    ③ After the maintenance is complete, some of the rewards for the Duel of Special Ants will be increased.
  2. Added the Winter Christmas - Themed Vibes

[Optimizations]

1. Improved the effects of the 3rd, 4th, and 7th skills of some special ants: Jet Black, Shield Warden, Leaf Devourer, Predator, Nimble Tree Ant, Wise Berserker, Blood Giant, Grave Digger, Golden Crystal, Ruby Slender, Dusky Lurker, Crimson Fragger, Myrmecotypus Rettenmeyeri, Pheidole Nietneri, Myrmarachne Formicaria, Crimson Pearl, Leptomyrmex Burwelli, Atta Sexdens, Formica Clara;
  2. Optimized some textual content and display elements.

[Bug-Fixes]

1. Fixed the issue that the interface displayed abnormally after continuously tapping the Quick Raid button in the Underground Maze;
  2. Fixed the issue that the pop-up interface displayed abnormally when placing creature on the map;
  3. Fixed the issue that anthill position may be abnormal when you performs certain special operations in the Alliance Expedition;
  4. Fixed the issue that the animation effects of insect skin in the March Animation interface were abnormal under certain special operations;
  5. Fixed the issue that the Champion Points of other Rulers in the season were displayed abnormally after the enemy camp quit the season early.

Note: The above content is for reference only, please refer to the actual in-game announcement.

2 Likes