The annual CG masterpiece "You're Right By My Side" was released

:tada::tada:The annual CG masterpiece “You’re Right By My Side” was released

The annual CG masterpiece of The Ants: Underground Kingdom: "You’re Right By My Side"was released with a bang​:fire::fire:. It is believed that many people will be captivated by the beautiful visuals and melodious singing.

:heart_eyes:At this moment, Jerry came up with a bold idea: to hold a song PK competition, so that this theme song can be sung throughout the world of “The Ants”. Participants of the PK competition have the opportunity to win up to 80 Community Surprise Chests and the Exclusive Community Avatar Frame (7 Days) (opening the community surprise chest has a chance to obtain game items such as Tertiary Eggs, Creature Remains, Spores, and Minor Cell Nucleus):gift:.

:alarm_clock:Submission Deadline: January 8, 2024 (23:59:59, UTC)
:alarm_clock:Rating Deadline: January 21, 2024 (23:59:59, UTC)

:gift:Event Rewards:
Participation Rewards: If you submit a qualified work according to the event rules, you will get 10 community surprise chests.
S-level rating: If your work is selected as S-level by the official, you will additionally receive 50 community surprise chests and an Exclusive Community Avatar Frame (7 Days).
A-level rating: If your work is selected as A-level by the official, you will additionally receive 30 community surprise chests and an Exclusive Community Avatar Frame (7 Days).
B-level rating: If your work is selected as B-level by the official, you will additionally receive 20 community surprise chests and an Exclusive Community Avatar Frame (7 Days).
Other ratings: you will additionally receive 15 community surprise chests.
Face-reveal Rewards: If your work is successfully rated and you show your face throughout the work, you will additionally receive 20 community surprise chests.
Comment Rewards: Like and share the CG post "You’re Right By My Side"and leave your ID in the comments on that post for a chance to win 1 community surprise chest. Additionally, several IDs will be randomly selected to win 3 community surprise chests.

:scroll:How To Participate:

1. Create a music work based on the Reference Materials provided by us (lyrics, accompaniment music, video materials) (You’re Right By My Side——A Special Xmas Song for The Ants: Underground Kingdom & Friendship - Google Drive).
  2. If you are not satisfied with the reference materials provided by us, you can modify and create them again according to your own ideas.
  3. After completing the creation, publish the work to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok and add the hashtag: #theants and the download link https://theants.onelink.me/joeb/theants.
  4. At the same time, we encourage participants to modify and create the materials again according to the local language or customs.
  5. Upon posting your work, please be sure to fill out the questionnaire to inform us.(https://forms.gle/7JyRsKbQ72hUWkZX8)
  6. After the Rating Deadline, the official will comprehensively evaluate the work according to the interaction, coverage, and quality of the work. Those who do not qualify for the rating will only receive the participation rewards, and those who qualify for the rating will receive additional corresponding rating rewards.
  7. Except for the comment rewards, all other rewards are expected to be issued within 15 working days after the end of the work rating deadline.

:writing_hand:Notes:

1. By submitting your work, you hereby grant “The Ants” the right to use and adapt your work in any way, including but not limited to free use in the game, on the official website, on official social media, and in other promotional materials.
  2. When submitting your work, you must ensure that your work does not infringe on any copyrights. If your work involves copyright infringement, any resulting disputes will be your responsibility.
  3. To ensure the fairness of the event, we reserve the right to handle plagiarism or any cheating behavior. For serious cases, we will disqualify the participant from the event.
  4. By participating in the event, you agree to abide by the above rules. “The Ants” reserves the right to interpret the event, its rules, and rewards.
  5. The submitted work must not be deleted within 1 month after the end of the event. Otherwise, the submitted work will be considered invalid and the official has the right to deduct game items of equal value as a punishment.
  6. By submitting your work, you grant “The Ants” the right to use any additional information you submit in addition to the work.

The Ants Studio

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.