Stationing Ants not working

Hi everyone,
I have about 5 special ants that are showing “Stationing” for about a week now and nothing is happening. Two others successfully stationed and I can use their skills but those others are not. Is this normal? Doesn’t seem so to me. Has anybody experienced this and what can I do? The support bot is not helpful and I can’t find any reference to a similar issue elsewhere.
Thanks

3 Likes

Can you show screenshots of which ants are affected and how those ants are developed (what skills they have unlocked)?

1 Like

Sure, here are a few screenshots. Some of the ants that have successfully stationed have less skills activated.

Those ants that have activated abilities now glow properly. Most of your ants have passive skills that don’t need to be activated. For ants that say “stationing”, it means that they have no skills to activate, and that their skills are passive. If the ant has an active skill, it lights up with a golden cloud as in the Picture below.

2 Likes

As Alza said…
With some ants you can’t active skills since they’re permanently active in the background.
The only way you notice a difference is if you have the older informations written down.
Like you know that X amount of soldier ants take X amount of time to heal.
And once you leveled up that skill of the stationed ant, it should definitly be shorter.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.06.00 Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.05.55 Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.05.50 Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.06.24 Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.06.20 Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.05.28 Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.05.22
Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.06.37 Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.06.41 Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-02 um 14.06.52

Spiny Leafcutter = skill to use. additional honeydes output for 22 hours.
Shield Leafcutter = Ants gains EXP if you successfully make a meat rapid production
Muscleman = Ants gains EXP if you successfully make a wet soil rapid production
Parasitic Ant = skill to use. additional honeydes output for 22 hours.
Red Wood = Ants gains EXP if you successfully make a meat rapid production + meat production outlet per hour
Brown Glider = Additional leaf rapid production gain
Red Jaw = Ants gains EXP if you successfully make a wet soil rapid production
Red Head = Ant gains EXP if you heal soldiers + Healing is faster
Red Leafcutter = Ant gains EXP if you heal soldiers
Dinosaur Ant = Makes the Ladybug stay 360 seconds longer in your nest.

Your currently unlocked skills can be activated if you click on the Aphids > Skill.

3 Likes

So all is well then. Thanks for helping all

1 Like