Recuperar juego

Si ya tengo mi cuenta, un tiempo no la use, como accedo con el nivel que tenia? Gracias!

1 Like

Saludos Estratega, si la tenĂ­as vinculada a algĂşn correo electrĂłnico o red social solo inicia sesiĂłn para recuperar tu cuenta :smiley:.

Un Abrazo - Moon

Hello, as long as its binded by your email or facebook nor IOS you can still access on your account.

Hola,soy Abraham,me e unido a esta página para saber si me pueden recuperar una cuenta sin vinculación,

La verdad es que si quiero recuperar mi cuenta por qué ya llevaba mucho progreso y le abia agarrado cariño

hello dear Abraham , you recover your account if you haven’t link it ,or forgot to link it , by communicate with customer services at official ants discord

Follow the steps to create a ticket :

1. first join discord server :link below
  2. Accept the Servers rules
  3. Select a language in the associated channel
  4. Look for the Channel “#ticket” and click “Create Ticket”
  5. A new channel has opened. Send your inquiry and a Team Member will be with you as soon as they are free
  6. Note: If you can’t see the “Create Ticket” Button you have to update your Discord App
  7. The Ants Official
1 Like

Hello, I really appreciate your help, thank you, it’s just that when I want to accept the rules and terms it tells me that I have to verify my email, and that’s where the problem starts, and it won’t let me

A post was split to a new topic: Recuperar la cuenta