[Record Post] S590, SOH, Blitzkrieg, Barren Land SL #517 English

I appreciate your interest in my blog. All the previous posts are above starting from the beginning of the event. My last post had a change in tone, because I was finally telling the full story of what I purposely left out of my previous posts for the good of the camp. My intention wasn’t to bash CAS, it was meant to bring some things to light. I know there are many good people in CAS. And, I’m not discrediting the hard work they put in this event. My problem was with the treatment of Unc and SOH in both our shared discord and game chats, and the camp communication because of that.

4 Likes

Nadie ha saboteado nada en este evento.
Lo único que ha hecho Blitzkrieg con este posteo es contar la verdad (tal y como lo hace en todos sus posteos)
No tienes idea del acoso que hemos recibido en Discord, chat de Camp y chat de temporada. Incluso han hecho memes utilizando fotos nuestras. Es fácil criticar un posteo cuando no sabes todo lo que sucedió. Desde casi el principio CAS nos insultó permanentemente y todo iba escalando, independientemente de lo que hagamos
CAS es fuerte, sí. Pero no hubiera podido ganarlo solo(los números están). E incluso si fuera así, eso no le da el derecho de acosarnos y hacer de este BL un infierno para muchos de nuestros miembros ¿O a ti te gustaría que una alianza te insulte permanentemente sin que hayas hecho nada para provocarlo? ¿O que insulte
a tus compañeros? Piénsalo

1 Like

Hello and good morning/evening, sorry im not looking to argue with anyone simply giving input as someone who has seen both sides act the same way. Ive seen a few (including yourself and blitz, andi) both say really nasty things to cas as well as unc. I think if its blitz main objective to report accuracy from his point of view as a journalist/ writer alittle bit of integrity is needed and he should post what SOH has said as well. They have said really gross stuff and ive mainly see others respond. But i agree your guys numbers should be fantastic since no one from our camp has really attempted to go for cas its alot easier and more rewarding for us to farm SOH and UNC for points. I hope moving forward you guys take this less seriously and enjoy yourself it has been fun to read the drama like a gossip blog but overall it has been fun this season thank you all for the hardwork

3 Likes

Hello, according to observer rules this topic is post record only observer owner can reply here .

Other replies will be removed .
Thank you for your understanding.

Forum leader
observer Co leader

Duchess

According to your request , we care about hearing the side opinion , so we decided to reconsider to repost some of comments after filtering .

But no provoking into fight , hate speach , or drama , those replies will removed without warning .

Keep this topic postive and with standard critics that can build better community and better experience for others on events like barren land and lost island .

Note : topic with (RP) observer owner can ask the comments to be removed or keep it .

Thank you for your understanding .

Replies with off the topic will be removed .
And the player will receive a punishment .
Please keep this topic about barren land and the event .

I have read all the comments and concerns from CAS, and I have decided to voluntarily remove the chat screenshots to prevent further escalation and arguments

2 Likes

This post has been re-edited to show a neutral and fair perspective. Out of respect for all parties that left comments, I have left all of them from the original post.

2 Likes

BARREN LAND UPDATE WEEK 6

This post contains personal views

This event has had its ups and downs, but I think it has been a great learning experience for everyone. Despite some critisisms from allies, I believe SOH did a great job this event. We were able to hold the Area 51 zone on the map, and with the help of the other alliances, we helped clear the northern zone of TGL, Mad, and FUL. The south and southeast zones were held by our allies. Together, we were able to hold 4 wonders and the tree to take the win from Stone Camp.

The final week on Barren didn’t have many things to talk about that weren’t already said in my previous posts. SOH spent time gaining champion points by defending towers and completing challenges for rewards. With the event won and the tree taken by our camp, we are ready to get back to the original server and start planning for the next Barren Land.

This is how the event map ended

We are currently evaluating what changes we will make for SOH. Some members will be leaving to search new adventures, while new members are already lined up to arrive. We are excited to get back to the server and collect the rewards.

While there have been many challenges this event, especially between our own allies, I’m glad that we were all able to hold together and come out on top. CAS did a great job dominating on the battlefield this event, Unc showed they are a great group willing to help and support the camp through good and bad, and SOH gave their all against strong enemies. Even though we had a high death count, we showed that cooperation and persistency of members can translate to success.

I think everyone learned important lessons this event, and I hope that all the alliances can grow and become better from the experiences we’ve had. I would also like to thank TGL, Mad, and FUL for fighting very hard and being so respectful this event, despite being in the enemy camp. With this Barren Land coming to a close, we will look forward to the next event. And, although we had our ups and downs this season, we wish our allies the best of luck on their future endeavors.

Blitzkrieg signing off…

2 Likes