Record Post] (S547) (SEN) Barren Land (SL.502)

Hello all! I’ve been away for a while, but now I’m back :slight_smile:

This time, SEN is going as our own alliance, finally!!! We only have 20 members, but we’re fierce. On our island, there are only 4 total alliances, 2v2.

The blue camp decided to split up between the northmost and southmost areas. Our team plans to 1v2 the red camp in the two clash areas where we have camp bonus, whereas AWA will take over the top clash where red camp has bonus before they can reach it.

In this way, we’ll hopefully shut down the enemy camp and take home victory!

5 Likes

After selecting the cyan zone, one thing we did not realize at first is that the number of ferries in the zone makes it EXTREMELY hard to build quickly, especially with fewer people. A lot of us have to be very diligent about how we spend our stamina, otherwise we won’t have enough for all of these ferries! Because of this, we are 4th in influence, but that’ll soon change after we get past all of these ferries :slight_smile:

Also! On the barren land, you can withdraw from ferries to turn them back neutral, and in the event that you do not have enough buildings to take, turn the ferries neutral and you can retake them for svs points!

5 Likes

Hello! Time for my weekly update again :slight_smile: We are poised to take TWO wonders after our victory against EOA (orange). It is beneficial for us to fight in this area because we lose less healing. This means that no matter how hard they fight, we can last longer! We are already stronger than they are, but this area buff makes it impossible for them to even build a single tower.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Slowly but surely we are overtaking the wreck camp. We did this by taking advantage of the healing bonus in the far south clash, then protecting our weaker camp mate so that they could take the wonder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One strategy that you can use now that you can retreat from ferries, is when an enemy is advancing on your position, you can retreat from the tunnel or ferry, then steal it with your team! This gives you 30 minutes of rest, and you can rinse and repeat after the 10 minute cooldown!

2 Likes

Hello again! I’m here with an update. Since last time, we threatened to take their south clash wonder, but never intended to get all the way there. They destroyed the wonder as a result, and now have a lot less wonder points! In addition, we are taking the wonder in the far north to secure our win. A lot of times, if the enemy is scared of you, even if you know you probably won’t be able to take the building, forcing them to destroy a wonder is very valuable :slight_smile:

3 Likes