[Record Post] S448 Chi, Sizz, Secret (Barren Land)

A lot of our teamates are complaining Barren Land was too stressful. 8 hours of fights everyday.
They feel like Lost Island is more chill and relaxing. In lost island, there is no protection time, we can attack whenever we want, we can try set a time when more people is free to attack, however in Barren everyday the time is fix.

Also in Lost Island we do not need to depend on our 2 Allies. We can choose who to be friends with. We can even play peacefully among 8 alliances negotiating deals.

SO i made a comparison on Lost Island and Barren Land rewards especially the winning and losing eggs that can guarantee you a Barren Land ant the first 5 hatches.

That´s right! Even if you play lost island you are able to acquire the new Barren Ant as well.

Both Lost Island and Barren Land has the same hatching system Luck Points and Blessing Point.
Season Hatch Eggs does not Hatch Island or Barren Ants.

◇ The 100 and 450 seasonal egg hatching stations produce a random LI ant.
◇ The 300 and 600 seasonal egg hatching stations produce a random Barren ant.
◇ The 800 hatching station produces a chosen Barren ant.
◇ Reaching the 800 station costs $1950.

Island Winning and Losing Rewards

in Lost Island only 1 alliance that holds the tree till the end gets the dominating egg
1/8 12.5% chance

In barren Land , 50 % you will get the dominating eggs because there are only 2 teams.

For me as a carrier main i will definitely want the Winning eggs

2 Likes

Lim Camp Leader
There is also news from my side that evo tgm doesn’t want to fight anymore

The conditions I have mentioned to them are:

The tower in the tree area should be completely demolished
The lower neutral tower should be completely dismantled

If they don’t tear it down, we just keep pushing

OK

Everyone wants to stop fighting except EXE and NRS. They wanna fight each other because of some previous history they hate each other.
[10:33 AM]
Only exe is left to play:

Continue to fight some of the agreements (this applies only to NRS/EXE):
a. The NRS and EXE continue to fight, EXE please follow the Southern Wonders all the way to the original territory of the NRS invasion, NRS has no objection.
b. LIM/CHi/TGM/EVO does not participate in the EXE/NRS war.
Armistice Agreement:
TGM is held in the northern Wonder Desert and contains sub-divisions 1/4/5/6 and sub-divisions 2/3/4 are held by Chi.
b. Southern Wonderland Violet LIM, which includes territorial 1/2/6 sub-divisions, and 3/4/5 sub-divisions are held by NRS.
c. EVO, EVO/TGM/NRS holding all sub-regions.
C-2,Channel 9 is taken over by Red Square and all tree area sentries need to be removed.
Continue to fight some of the agreements (this applies only to NRS/EXE):
a. The NRS and EXE continue to fight, EXE please follow the Southern Wonders all the way to the original territory of the NRS invasion, NRS has no objection.
b. LIM/CHi/TGM/EVO does not participate in the EXE/NRS war.

The milestone to destroy wonder is unlock. Destroying a wonder takes 3 days.

Plan First Occupation of Tree:
All 3 allies will hit together and depends on luck which alliance get the last hit.

we need to watch Blue EVO
We have been warning Chi since FG suggested weeks ago.
That it is possible they will try snatch the tree before the settlement

Theres still 10 days
If EVO meets TGM there it is going to be 2v2 EVO+TGM and EVO+ChI.
Chi keep denying that it will not happen

Vante corrected 3vs2 NRS will come too

I told them like at least 3 times
They keep telling me evo just wanna go shopping
now they talk about reputation
that TGM will not taint their reputation by backstabbing

JKS requested if our camp leader ask TGM to take the tunnels just to be sure there is no way for them to enter

If TGM refuse Lim should build their towers up

So EXE was not very happy that capturing the tree using luck

They want to hold the tree reason being they are still fighting NRS and they want the buff to reduce their resources.

It’s clear that Nikola and Fox Aura does not need the buff to fight but for us little ones we need the buff

Exe also says “until now we play along with u guys”. help Chi to secure the wonder above and also help Lim to secure the wonder below. (edited)

"And also following your protection time which F us up so much " (edited)

EXE also scolded LIM " Now you are also not letting us not have the little thing that is good for us.

In the end the result of the Tree plan

The Competition has finally ended. Our Camp Red camp won with 3840 points whereas Blue Camp has 2140 Points. In summary it doesnt matter if your wonder point is lesser in stage 1 and 2. If during stage 3 if your camp able to hold the tree it is 1500 points.

Alliance Influence Rank

Champion Points for season and Camp

All in all i feel like stage 3 gives the most rewards. However there aren´t any actual fights during the last stage. As every alliance just exchanging kills everyday which makes it pointless and tiring.

Initially we propose to Chi to move their alliance to 371 to JKS server, as 448 has very little population now. However Chi players prefer to stay in their server because they have been there for a long time.We will say goodbye to Chi after this Barren. On the other hand JKS, Vante and Herry wanted to wait for their friends in 371 to finish their barren, They were 2 weeks later than us, SO they will wait for their friends and sign up for the next batch

jks구슬 — 06/09/2023 5:26 AM
I contacted 447 friend. His federation is CMP. They are now in the 2nd barren too. He said there were enough seats for us if we wanted to.
I don’t know if you guys still have option to join the 447. If you guys don’t want to join CMP, or if it’s hard to wait for the 2nd season, me and wgt friends can join CMP separately.

SizzlingGal — 06/09/2023 6:54 AM
The other option i was looking at is 410. Our old home server. We can get a level 10 shell Alliance there and we have old friends that can open up at least 3 to 4 convocation for us. There are currently 4 Alliance that is active in the first group.
Honey Badger
BZU
DEA
JRR

jks구슬 — 06/09/2023 2:17 PM
By the way, if the DED hasn’t answered whether or not they can go to the 2nd group yet, then who joins insists they must go to the 1st group? I’m a bit dissatisfied, so I want to know. You guys choose that someone instead of being with me and my friends.
jks구슬 — 06/09/2023 2:30 PM
@SizzlingGal
[2:31 PM]
i hope you answer to me.

SizzlingGal — 06/09/2023 2:35 PM
My thought on the group is

In order to build a death squad we need to recruit.

At the moment the people that want to join us prefers group 1.

In the future if we have plans to recruit or move, batch 1 has more people.

I looked at both groups, Batch 1 has a lot more alliances than batch 2 that we can migrate to.

A lot of our friends we know are in group 1. If in the future we would like to join them back, we have to skip and event and wait for 1 month.

vante — 06/09/2023 2:41 PM
It’s not the 11th or the 13th. By the time the friends return from the island, the first group enters the island. Me and my friends will have to wait over a month to join you.
[2:42 PM]
It can’t be helped. We have no choice but to proceed in a way that is good for each other. Me and my friends will move to another server.
[2:46 PM]
It’s just the way it is, it’s no one’s fault

@HÆTHΞR DÆTH
we aren’t choosing anyone over you or your friends, we are just trying to find options for all of us. I’m sorry it looked that way Most people want to go in the first group so we started looking at different options for us so we can all decide what we want to do. Would your friends wait for us to get back from our next island so they can join us after? It would be around 11-13 days I think

jks구슬 — 06/09/2023 2:47 PM
I promised my friends that I would definitely be with them next time. They are waiting for me, vante, herry. I must keep my promise.

vante — 06/09/2023 2:49 PM
Maybe… I will continue to participate in the event in the second group. Unless our friends are forced to take a break, we won’t have to wait more than a month.
[2:50 PM]
This time, the next time, and the next time, if you guys can’t wait for two weeks, we won’t be able to be together.

SizzlingGal — 06/09/2023 2:50 PM
Seak still have not reply. I also would like to know what he thinks.

vante — 06/09/2023 2:50 PM
But it can’t be helped. It’s no one’s fault, and we understand each other’s position well.

SizzlingGal — 06/09/2023 2:55 PM
right now I propose 3 options to him.

1. Move to 410 (Silver Win) or 371 ( Gold losing) and build our own alliance.

2. Wait 2 weeks to join Jks , vante and herry and their friends in an alliance CMP in 447 ( Gold Server Win)

3. In case we do not have enough people to build an alliance we join our beast friend (R5) who will be signing up for lost island in 359 (Silver win) (edited)

vante — 06/09/2023 2:59 PM
I thought of Omar as a good friend and promised to move out, but I couldn’t keep it. So I joined you to meet Omar. Of course, it would be nice to be together, but I have no complaints if I can’t be together. Everyone will still and always be my dearest friends.
[2:59 PM]
Omar abandoned me like this and went to build muscle…
[3:00 PM]
utc13, let’s fight!

SizzlingGal — 06/09/2023 3:00 PM
I thought of Vante , JKs and Oppa Herry as a very very good friend, strong fighters, and very strategic players.

HÆTHΞR DÆTH — 06/09/2023 2:35 PM
we aren’t choosing anyone over you or your friends, we are just trying to find options for all of us. I’m sorry it looked that way Most people want to go in the first group so we started looking at different options for us so we can all decide what we want to do. Would your friends wait for us to get back from our next island so they can join us after? It would be around 11-13 days I think

Śèákdęãth — 06/09/2023 6:44 PM
I understand that these decisions are extremely tough. We have plans already in motion to gain new players and finding a place to that will hold the team is difficult. Based on commitments to other players and a place to move to, 410 and getting xxx old shell is our best option to keep as many of us together and keeping us in group 1. My vote is to set up shop in 410. I have reviewed the facts with our mod. That being said after votes are completed and if 410 is chosen, we need to start working with Ron ASAP

FG — 06/09/2023 6:53 PM
then move to 410, we will have a decent shell, we will be in group 1 as everyone wants, we only need the issue of the CSC and notify all those random players that the meeting will be there, if everyone agrees let’s start preparing then

Once there, according to the players who arrive, it is decided whether to enter the first group or wait for the second and get more people.
for me it’s ok to enter the first group or the second it doesn’t matter as long as this team stays together

FG — 06/09/2023 6:59 PM
That plan is ok but as you say we need the approval of everyone here, remember that the idea is to find a better server, more active but always all together

I will be wherever you decide to go, and in the group that you decide to be (first or second) so you decide and let me know any place will be ok for me

The new update on 19 of June. Hatching pool will change. I was a little dissapointed because they took out 3 barren land ants from the winning eggs pool

2 Likes