[Record Post] S430, BHO, Shepard, Step into Barren Lands

Everything looks fine on island and i have not received any report nor complaints considering the island.

But,i am receiving some suggestions about adding a skip option at the beginning of the game. To completely skip the “learning curve” of the game so they can switch to their accounts faster after reinstalling the game or after resetting their phones/tablets

I do not know how many of you doing that,but i also like to re-install my operating system (android or ios) after receiving a big update in a clean manner. Like updating from ios 16 to ios 17 or android 12 to android 13. To get rid of system gliches, to fix bugs, or to put my mind at ease. A fresh install. And finishing three chapters as said “training part” takes a long time.

Did you know? Apple users can use the redeem codes on game’s website. Many users are not still aware of this.

Open up the menu on top left corner and click on “redeem”

Log into your account first,enter the code then click on redeem button. That’s it

1 Like

The island is over and we are back home resting. We are trying to recruit more people before the next adventure.

We will head to the Barren next time

1 Like

We are getting ready for our next Barren adventure.
Let’s see what it will present to us…

2 Likes

Teams are ready and accounted for.
Almost finished capturing lairs in their starting zones as well.
Everything is in order so far. Haven’t seen any complaints.

This is first time people facing of Wreck Camp

And it will be unlocked tomorrow.

2 Likes

Barren is going full speed and people are enjoying themselves so far.

Another thing that people liked is “transferring tower” to your team.

It is limited by count and where it could be done but still a good feature

1 Like