[Record Post] S36 - WTF - Letters from Ivo Jerry, We are going to Barren Land Camp Mum! - Bianca Bellini

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m in love with the pokemon theme!

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

Matrix errors are absolutely perfect

Exclusive update!
Try video slideshow version now!

Or standard (no animated):

6 Likes

3 Likes

WOW Alliance secured Tree and takes it for us. The have best position around Tree, so everyone agreed. There was still risk of Stone Camp attack, but the stage III was already exaggerated in our favor.

We set solid blockades in critical places so as not to lose the Tree. In one place Stone Camp blocked each other.

Until the end of the event, there were still single fights, but they were not an attempt to break the defense, but were more friendly fights, to get some points and kills.

We had an advantage in Camp Champion Points and even much bigger at Wonder Points. The first game of Barren Lands was challenging, full of fights, but took place in a friendly atmosphere. There were some bugs and errors, and Protection Time took some getting used to - there was no other way. Keeping the enemy at a safe distance from the tree at all times made it easier for us to have Protection Time 16-24 UTC. Right after the reset, we took the Tree and all we had to do was defend it. However, I don’t think Protection Time is really needed. Maybe in a revised version. For an international alliance like WTF, it was difficult to adapt, but judging by the points we scored, we managed it wonderfully. Anyway, we won great prizes, we met many new friends And we had a great time. I think after implementing the fixes proposed by many players, this will be our permanent destination.

3 Likes

Lollll 11 of my R4 officers also have Pokemon profile picture :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, that looks amazing, when Pokémons attacking :smiley: