[Record Post] Lost Island - S822 - SI1487, AKN

Hi everyone, long time no see! I hope you didn’t miss me too much.:wink:
I’ve been on a little vacation from the game for a couple of months. I needed some time to relax and recharge.
But I’m back now, and I have some news to share. I left my old alliance and moved to server 822, where I met an old enemy turned new friend. Her name is Canary, and she runs a farm on the island. She invited me to join her alliance, AKN, and I accepted.
Now we’re buddies, and we’re ready to take on the next island together. It’s funny how things work out sometimes, huh?
Of course, I still miss my old pals from the previous alliance. You guys were awesome.
And I don’t know many of the new people in AKN yet. They just joined us recently.
But don’t worry, we’ll get to know each other better as we go along. Stay tuned for more updates on our adventures on the lost island.

4 Likes

6 Likes

The countdown is on for the LI showdown!
Tomorrow we’ll find out who we’re up against in this epic challenge.
I’m praying for some easy opponents because I want to win big and show off my skills.
This event is all about teamwork and strategy.
This course will be awesome, I can feel it in my bones.

Today, I asked Blackstar to tell us a little about himself so we can get to know another member of the AKN family better.

Blackstar :

I am just a normal guy who enjoys playing the game with nice people and going higher together. I try to learn a lot about the game to improve myself and help others too.
I would like to win at least this island just because it is special for a few personal reasons, one of them is the fact that if my math is not too bad(I'm bad in math btw) this island should end around Christmas. But if we don't win we will win another one and have a lot of fun with my family in AKN

Canary describes Blackstar as follows:
Blackstar is loyal, smart, and sweet and follows his heart.

4 Likes

3 Likes

The map of the Lost Island showed us who our competitors are and where they are located. We will go there in two days to beat everyone. It’s going to be a tough challenge, but we’re ready to show them who’s boss.
Maybe we can laugh enough to make them give up. Or maybe we can tickle them until they beg for mercy. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Anyway, we’re going to have some fun on the lost island.

6 Likes

The island is a peaceful place for now. The seven tribes have settled in their areas and are busy building nests and collecting resources.

They have agreed to respect each other’s boundaries and share a common land. They have even celebrated their friendship by smoking the sacred pipe together.
But how long will this harmony last?

What will happen when the gates open and the tribes have to compete for the best spots on the island?

Will they still cooperate or will they betray each other?

Will there be a greedy tribe that wants to dominate the whole island?

As a loyal tribe member, I hope for peace and mutual benefit, but as a narrator, I prefer war and conflict. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Today was a historic day for the neutral land. The gate was finally unlocked and we all rushed to claim our piece of the pie. We all want to live in harmony and share the land equally, but we also want to reach the wonderland at the top of the tower. That’s where the real magic happens. But there’s a catch: we have to cooperate with the other tribes to build the tower, and that’s easier said than done. I’ve seen some shady moves from some of them, like blocking the path or stealing resources. The next few days will be crucial to see who are our friends and who are our foes. We have activated our shields and are expanding our territory carefully. Our main priority is unity and a win-win game for everyone. But if someone tries to mess with us, we won’t hesitate to fight back. Stay tuned for more updates on this epic adventure.

5 Likes

Welcome back to another episode of Lost Island Chronicles.
In this episode, we witness a clash, as our ants face off against the SVP clan, who tried to block our way to the neutral zone.
What were they thinking?
Did they not know who they were messing with?
Let’s find out!
It all started when we noticed that the SVP clan had occupied all the residences on our route to the neutral zone, without asking anyone’s permission.
They even built castles on them, as if they owned the place.
This did not sit well with us, and with our ally, the NWO clan.
We decided to teach them a lesson and show them who’s boss. :face_with_peeking_eye:
We coordinated with our ally and launched a surprise attack on their castles.
They were caught off guard and tried to resist, but it was no use.
Our ants were unstoppable and demolished their castles like they were made of sand.

The SVP tribe claimed they were new to the lost island and didn’t know the rules.
They said they did not intend to offend anyone and asked us to stop the attacks.

We ignored their pleas and continued our assault until we cleared the way to the tree zone.

So far I have written the story from the point of view of my tribe. They say that history is written by the conquerors, but I don’t like it to be like that. This is not a history book. And you get to decide.

Well, wait, here I asked one of the SVP members to interview me. Here, I must first thank him for accepting this interview. I saw her in the war, bravely defending her region alongside her fellow soldiers.

Zero One :

Tell us about yourself and your alliance

Ведьмочка :

Our alliance has existed almost from the very beginning of the server. Previously, we were an exclusively Russian-speaking alliance, but our doors were open to everyone, which is why we later became a multi-national alliance. We have always been not just clan members and a team, but also family and friends. We have a very open and trusting relationship with each other. We instill in our players honesty, adherence to rules, respect, and mutual assistance. Like any other alliance, we also have difficulties and conflicts, but we always look for compromises, we know how to listen and listen to each other, we have a democracy and everyone can express their opinion, which will influence decision-making.
I love my alliance with all my heart and really appreciate the people who surround me.

Zero One :

What do you think are the positives and negatives of the lost island?

Ведьмочка :

This is our first island, so we make a lot of mistakes, but nevertheless, for me, the lost island is:

1. Variety of gameplay.
  2. Interesting tasks - building towers, capturing buildings, various achievements.
  3. Simplified execution of SHS.
  4. New interesting acquaintances with other servers and alliances.
  5. New experience.

On the negative side, I can say that we began to sleep little and often get nervous
Upset due to conflicts with other alliances, because we did not want to harm anyone.

Zero One :

Why do you think your initial peace treaty was broken?

Ведьмочка :

My alliance has little experience, this is their first island. When I suggested that the territory be divided equally among all alliances, they did not listen to me.
I know they didn’t do it out of malice, they just didn’t know and didn’t understand what was causing it and what it was doing. I think each of them realized where we went wrong and will act more carefully in the future with a better understanding of what is happening.
But I also believe that the Allies did something wrong by attacking us and pushing us out of the neutral zone. This situation could have been resolved peacefully, through dialogue, we would have distributed the remaining buildings fairly or given some of our buildings so that the alliance influence points would be distributed among the three alliances.

That’s all for this episode of Lost Island chronicles. Stay tuned for more exciting stories from our ants. Until next time, keep on anting!

5 Likes

Hello, friends. Welcome to another episode of our adventures on the lost island. I told you in the last post that we kicked the SVP in the neutral land with the help of NWO and sent them packing to their borders. And we smashed all their towers. But because we are nice guys, we decided not to lock the main gate to the land of the tree for them so that they can also enjoy the fruits of the tree :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Tonight we will raid the fields of the land of tree. And we will zoom towards it with speed. Nobody knows what will happen in the land of plentiful trees. We try to be friendly with all tribes, but we also have to watch our backs. In the ranking of the top 4 teams, we managed to get the third spot. The race between the third, fourth and fifth was very tight. But the first and second placers are having a blast in their positions.

6 Likes

Here’s another update on the adventures of the lost island. Things have been calm here for a while. But tonight, the war will start. The tree’s power will weaken tonight and we can take it over. We have some plans for how to capture the tree, which we’ll probably follow.

We’re allowed to attack other ants while we’re trying to get the tree. But we can’t attack their castles. The attack time is during the restart. None of the alliances could agree on a time. They all suggested different times that were either too late or too early for others.

I have a lot of opinions about these rules that I don’t want to share right now. Maybe I’ll write about them in the last part of this series.

All the alliances have built a lot of towers around the tree and are ready for the fight. Except for HRT. They haven’t even set foot on the tree land. I don’t know what they’re thinking. The next few days will show what happens. Maybe they’re saving their strength for the last days when they can take the tree home with all their might. Well, it’s almost Christmas and everyone wants a nice tree.

4 Likes

Well, the tree day is here. We were busy collecting resources when our rivals attacked the tree. We had to hurry and get our ants back before the timer ran out. But at 00:30 UTC, the tree was gone. We couldn’t fight for it anymore. We were supposed to do this 30 minutes after the reset. Everyone was shocked when they saw that SVP took the tree with the last hits. SVP only sent troops twice and got the tree. Nobody saw that coming. They came at the last moment and took the tree with minimal effort. But it’s not over yet. We still have eight days to prepare for the final battle. SVP will have a hard time defending the tree.

4 Likes

Well, tomorrow is the big day, folks. We’ve been working hard to remove that SVP with our friends at NOW. They didn’t stand a chance against our awesome firepower and strategy. We pushed them back to their own turf and claimed the tree for ourselves. The HRTs don’t seem to care much about the tree, so they let us have it. But we can’t let our guard down, because tomorrow is the final showdown. All the castles around the tree will be under attack. And there are a lot of them. It’s not like they’re very comfy or cozy. Plus, it’s midweek, so everyone has different schedules and availability. The Japanese alliances, KAM and SOD, are also in the mix, and they have a lot of nests in the neutral zone. That means they have more ants to spare. And you know what they say about ants: they’re strong, they’re smart, and they never give up. So we have to be ready for anything. Today, there was some chatter in the seasonal chat of the lost island. Hopefully, everyone will be nice and respectful tomorrow.

`
Wow, what a day! I can’t believe what happened to me and my team. Let me tell you the whole story. I was working on the final chapter of my epic saga, where our brave ants reclaim the tree.
But then, disaster struck. I fell asleep at the keyboard, right before hitting publish. I know, I know, rookie mistake.
But I was tired. And guess what? While I was snoozing, SOD launched a surprise attack on our tree.
They zapped our ants and took over our castles.
When I woke up, I saw the horrible news on the screen. Our team had put up a good fight, but they were outnumbered and outmatched. They needed me, and I had let them down.
They deserved some rest, but I couldn’t just sit there and do nothing.
So I decided to go to war with SOD by myself. Yeah, I know, it sounds crazy. But hey, this is a game, right?
We play for fun, not for glory. And sometimes, you have to take risks and challenge yourself.
It could restore some of our ants’ health and energy.
I was ready to face SOD and save the day. Or so I thought. Turns out, SOD was not playing around. They had fortified their positions and deployed more troops. They were ready for me. And they showed no mercy.
They were relentless. And they were winning. I tried my best to fight back, but it was hopeless. The healing mushroom was not enough to heal all the damage they inflicted on me and my ants.
One by one, our castles fell to their hands. And soon, there was nothing left to defend. Just me and my keyboard, surrounded by enemies and rubble. It was over. We had lost the game. And the story. But you know what? It wasn’t all bad. In fact, it was kind of fun. Yeah, you heard me right. Fun. Because even though we lost, we learned something valuable: how to lose gracefully. How to accept defeat without losing hope or dignity. How to appreciate the challenge and the experience, rather than the outcome or the reward. How to laugh at ourselves and our mistakes, rather than cry or rage or blame others. How to enjoy the game for what it is: a game. A game that we love and share with others who love it too. A game that brings us joy and excitement and creativity and friendship and adventure and wonder and more joy. A game that is worth playing, no matter what happens in the end.

So yeah, that’s my story for today. Sorry if it’s not what you expected or wanted. But hey, life is full of surprises, right? And sometimes, those surprises can be good for us too.

Thank you for reading this far and for following my saga until now.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

And don’t worry.

This is not the end.

It’s just a new beginning.

A new opportunity.

A new challenge.

A new adventure.

A new story.

5 Likes

با این که پایان غم انگیزی داشت اما مثل همیشه عالی :+1:

1 Like