Please Help Me Choose A Main Soldier Type

I have been playing this game for a little over 6 months. I have upgraded my evolution tree pretty evenly for the guardian, carrier, and shooter class. I am very close to unlocking T9 on all 3, however I have been told that it is best to choose one type of soldier ant to focus upgrades on. So I have 2 questions;

Q1. Based on the orange special ants that I currently have which type of soldier would be the best option for me to focus evolution upgrades on?

Q2. What would be the most powerful troop line-up that would compliment the type of soldier ant you chose. (If you see a really good ant that is low level and/or the skills aren’t upgraded, please still include that ant in the suggested line-up.) 

I will attach the screenshots of my special ants. I can only attach the first 7 screenshots to this post, so I’ll post the rest in the comments section. There are 18 orange ants total. I’m so excited to hear everyone’s thoughts and suggestions! :slight_smile:

ANTS #’s 8-14

ANTS #’s 15-18

@Jadia
Hello .
I am giving my personal opinion based on my experience. Read the opinions of others and make the best decision.
Considering your current situation, it is better to focus on the shooter and activate the T8 shooter first, then the T8 carrier, and then the T8 guard.
It is too early for you to choose a style. Better to decide about it after attending VJ and BL and apply for T9. See which ant you will reach in these two events

Here are my recommended combinations for your ants

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to give me a thoughtful answer, I appreciate it. I have unlocked T8 shooter and carrier already, the guardians are a little behind at T7. A lot of people in my alliance already have T9 in a single class, and I thought I was falling behind by not choosing one. I think it’s a good idea to wait a little longer because like you said, I don’t know which other ants I will get. We have just gone to the Island for the second time. I didn’t know there were different ants available than the season ants in VJ and BL. This has been extremely helpful, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like