Players Suggestions

Some function to see as a Clan Leader and R4s when members get attacked and zeroed, who the attacker was.

1 Like

Suggestions collected , thank you

In our event of Vast Jungle beta (difficulty III) there are no Soldier Colonies between level 2-4 and all level 1ā€™s have been occupied. We are in Golden Acorn Camp. Due to the lack of lower level Soldier Colonies, some players are unable to get many if any sxi soldiers at all. I suggest having more Soldier Colonies level 1-4 added to make it possible for the whole team to play.

Not that I think you donā€™t already know this but have you upgraded your guardian ants in the evolution tree? Advanced and secondary combat trees can also increase their stats significantly, It takes a lot of creature remains to upgrade and I canā€™t remember which evolution tree it is but if you are using 3 rows of guardians there is an upgrade that boosts their stats even more for using 3 rows of the same type of soldier ant. This may be where you feel their ā€œstrengthā€ in pve is lacking. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Add more context about the why of each game aspect. Just a little background relating activities to my personal or alliance development.
When I just started out, I learned from the announcements, the instructions, the walkthrough. But I only learned how to do things (click here, get rewards, etc), not why they are important or what it would add to my anthill development. Also, there are a lot of things introduced on the first day that are not needed until further on. I struggled to make sense of it all and to figure out what was important to focus on in the earliest stages of the game.

Thank you for creating this great game!

1 Like

1 Like

Add one Insect Star Invertase to the VIP store to allow free to play players to collect them over time.

1 Like

Hello,

It would be very convenient to have different ā€œmutation formationsā€in the mutation pool.

For example, for pangolin I set my mutations differently each of the 3 days. As well as during pvp, depending on the formation I want to use.

Itā€™s a lot of steps to change everything when you are under pressure.

Thank you!

ID: 41276818

2 Likes

100% agree with this! By the time you hit lvl 25 of the ladybug, those items are completely useless. A quick and easy way to patch it would be to have these items expire when their associated building hits lvl 25.

Otherwise, give the another use. Actually, please give them any use at all, because otherwise why do I have 13000 toxic mushrooms sitting in my inventory!!!

And while Iā€™m talking about crap sitting in my inventory being useless, even if itā€™s a a low exchange rate, please let us exchange reform parts for reform growth medium (even 1 medium per part would be acceptable, if low) and especially please let us exchange treasure fragments for a little clay, even if itā€™s like 10 fragments per clay. But Iā€™m sick and tired of having all this useless junk cluttering up my inventory.

It surprises me that the following has not been suggested yet. Possibly I missed the feature in the game. It would highly improve alliance communication if there would be a separate ingame channel to chat or message with alliance officers. Leadership is often shared by multiple players and it would be convenient to be able to send message to these 4 specific players at once.

If the system can give more feed such as fifty thousand maybe more appropriate.now itā€™s just 30000 feed but itā€™s not enough for update the insects.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Get Rewards for Forum Account Creation

Maybe these items can be replaced with the glimmering leaf if that building has not been completed yet. If all are complete, I agree these should be replaced with more resources.

1 Like

EXPLORACION DE LA CUEVA ( EVENTO) como es posible que al tirar el dado solo agarres las cosas que estan en el sitio mas no todo lo que recorres???
Paranque sirve entonces tirqr 5 dados juntos sino voy a tener los recursos u objetos que paso, que absurdo evento

The ability to mute players. Often on the islands, people taunt others, are cruel, or simply fowl. Reporting is slow and you still have to put up with it! The game also permits language it should not. Typically it blips americans, but not others. Im open minded, but when someone wont stopā€¦you have to wait for someone to do something and that is iffy. They still go on. Children play this game too. Also, we should be able to trade things we have extras of to help members of our alliances.

Good Evening Stacey
Asking for clarification. Do you want to mute him for yourself only or have a fairy put him in time-out for everyone? For the first option, you have the option to put that player on your ban list and the second option would involve you reporting the players and the specific messages, where he acted out in Season, Alliance or Camp Chat. Besides the Fairies, there is sadly noone else with the power to mute players server wide.

1 Like

It would be better if they can add filter feature on ā€œFavoritesā€ menu. User can search and sort their saved anthills. Sorting method should be saved ie order by added at.