New player guide to those just joining the ant kingdom

When I first started the game I was lost and confused. I wanted to share some advice on tricks I had learned and I hope other veterans will add to this post!

In my opinion I feel the first tip should be to level and raise development ants for resource stability. Sand and honeydew will be greatly needed.

I also found out late game that herder class gives svs point bonuses, so make sure to level all your classes.

In this game as well I have met many personalities and play styles. What will keep you motivated is finding an alliance that is family. People you can bond with and grow together as a team. While many events you can solo thanks to npc wingman, events like lost island will test the bonds and unity of your alliance.

Lastly I want to stress how important colony action is!! This is a system set up to help free to play community! I’ve gone a year without attacking active players by doing colony action and insects. Shields, fragments, and resources are awarded every hour! Take advantage!

PLEASE ADD MISCELLANEOUS TIPS HERE. CLASS TIPS WITH SPECIFIC CLASSES. IF HAVE IN DEPTH GUIDE OR CHARTS, PLEASE FEEL FREE MAKE OWN TOPIC. THIS WILL HELP KEEP SITE CLEAN AND ORGANIZED.

6 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: could you talk a bit more about the herder and svs part? That would be greatly appreciated!

Of course! I love herder class :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made a separate post, please check under tips and guide tag

1 Like

Hatch! Hatch! Hatch!! In words of kap!
Hatch ants as much as you can and collect them during relevant Colony actions daily. With T8 ants you can get 3 2nd shells of CAs on Mon, Tue, Wed, and Sat. Friday is of course hatching day.

Raiders want 2 things Resources and Ranking points.

If you click on your plunderable resources at the top of the screen you can find out what your Resources Protection Level are(Cultivator Class has the highest protection level). If you keep your resources below that level, raiders get no resources when they attack you.

If you go into your entrance and remove all units from your garrison the raiders will get no kills when they hit you.

If you do this, you will lose but you do not lose any ants or resources. Wasted hit!

8 Likes