Looking to Migrate server 721

Looking to migrate?? Our alliance TRT is Welcoming all members We providing a welcoming community. We have R4 and R5 available at different times of the day and willing to give advice and help you grow. We have a very helpful group of members and can help with tips and tricks as well. Looking for members please contact myself or any r4 or r5 in TRT server 721

5 Likes

I would like to move, I have enough migration ports to do so, please tell me how, do not know when I can do so, thank you in advance.

1 Like

When migration is available you will be able to ask to join our server in 721 you would have to leave the alliance you are in in your current server or you can migrate here during the cross server convocation.

1 Like

Hi, I am willing to migrate too. I am currently at queen level 20 and soon going for 21. Do connect with me to allow me to migrate.

1 Like

Yes as soon as migration is open we will be happy to have you.

1 Like

Hi, me as well! Looking to migrate

1 Like

Okay that’s great we would more then be happy to have you

Mod’s note: I moved this to the new Alliance Recruitment category :slight_smile: - @Lumi

2 Likes

Please keep in contact with me if you have discord or on the game its self discord contact on add me Prof.Inoki#2570. This way I can keep you up to dates with migrations or cross overs to get you migrated over. In game @ Girlchina

1 Like

I do not use discord, please keep me posted on when I can move, thank you.

1 Like

No problem I can do that

Any idea when the next migration is? I’ve been trying to find a schedule.

1 Like

I been keeping an eye out for it. Right now I know they are opening up new servers up to 800. And the crossover event as soon as I know more I can give more details.

1 Like

Looks like the new servers for 800 are open so I’ll keep you guys updated when I know more.

New updates in game hopefully this will help while we wait for migration. Thank you all who are waiting to come to 721.

Hello everyone looking to migrate our migration is at reset but we will be moving to a more cooperative server. So if you are still interested we are going to 725 please message me with any questions. On here or on discord thank you and look forward to gaming with you in the near future.

Migration is today we are moving to 725 if you still want to come with us we decide on a more peaceful server

1 Like

Hi ! I was in the first round of migration, it is already over for me, I am in 550 now, thank you for the reply and happy growing!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.