Join IlluminANTi on Server 859! We are cool!

New and experienced players wanted! #859

With server migration for our group of servers coming up, and new players joining the game all the time, I invite you to join server #859! More specifically, I invite you to join our alliance!

☆ Join IlluminANTi Today! ☆

Are you looking for an alliance where the main focus is learning and growing together?

Are you looking for a community of helpful players?

Do you want to find players that you can actually stand to be around?

Do you want to be in an alliance that lets you play the game at your own pace?

(ILU)IlluminANTi is that alliance!

We have an active community, a Discord server with loads of useful information, and would love to help you grow and learn!

(ILU)IlluminANTi on server #859

I am the leader of this alliance, and we are in the top 5 alliances on the server, alliance gift lvl 8, and we work together to grow our alliance! We have daily coordinated rally times, bait shares, and whatever else we need.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with me!

1 Like

Hi, I would like to know more about your Ally. I’m 5di7 on Server 47

What would you like to know?
We are currently the #4 alliance on our server.
We are mostly free-to-play players.
We currently have Lvl 8 alliance gift rewards.
Our Development Evolution is 10/10 Efficient Evo 1, and 1/10 massive sandstone.
Our Combat Evolution is 4/5 Fair Distribution (almost 5/5) and 4/5 Fast Rally.
We have three designated rally times each day that our R4’s try to get as many of our members, regardless of their level, involved with rallies for lvl 35 lizards and any of the event creatures they need. We have several members that share baits to help out in this.
We have a farm alliance.
I also have several farms that I use to help out our members to get the resources to upgrade when they need help.
We have people from all over the world in our alliance so there are usually at least a few people online willing to help new members out.

I hope that this info answers some of your questions, and if you still have any questions, please let me know what those are!

1 Like

Hi. What I have to do to join your Ally?

since you are on a server that is outside our migration group the only way to join our server would be to make a new hill and join our server then apply to our alliance.

IlluminaNTiสวัสดี. ฉันต้องทำอะไรเพื่อเข้าร่วมพันธมิตรของคุณ?

1 Like

If you join our server, you can apply to join our alliance. We welcome all players as long as they do not like to break rules and don’t cause problems.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.