Island solder colonies.

Does anyone know exactly what building enhancements improve your success rates and odds of obtaining higher soldier colonies. Are they considered fortresses also? Doen invasion reform and season stationed reform help?

1 Like

Hi! @X_Richard4Cranium_X

Upgrading buildings that usually give pure attack, health and defense bonuses can help.

With this, you can also use;

Apart from this, you will continue to obtain higher level colonies as long as you advance buffs.

Like;

• Soldersā€™ tier level.
  • Pure attribute bonuses (flora, treassure depot, reform pool, meteroite evoulution, etcā€¦).
  • Special ant levels/stars.
  • Insect levels/stars.

I hope I could help you enough.
I wish you good luck :innocent:

Thank you, wasnā€™t sure if it was invasion attack or attack against season soldiers stationedā€¦ Iā€™ve heard different answers from many different people and was just hoping for a clear and definitive answer. Thanks for your time, itā€™s very much appreciated.

Also, just for the sake of correct information, that would mean that the ā€œenhancementā€ of the alliance center, evolution fungi and entrance are far more paramount to obtaining say level 9 colonies and upgrading to level 10, rather than those that increase attack, defense and health ā€œwhen fighting for fortressā€ such as the special ant habitat, mutation flora and insect habitat, is that correct? That being said then the only rally center that would really make a significant difference is the ā€œpro rally centerā€ then since it increases the attack, defense and health all together in one spot for any soldiers that are in the pro march, specifically, is this also true?

I really do appreciate your willingness to help bring clarity to something that has gotten very convoluted.

Hi @X_Richard4Cranium_X just to confirm what you are asking. Yes, what you are saying is true, I have attached a picture to help visually.

So this is what I personally prioritize first Queen and Carrier Ant Nest, then Alliance center and Evolution Fungi, then Pro rally center and Entrance. I try to max Queen and Nest then work on the others to get the building achievements.

You can choose which ever blues ones you prefer to help with taking fortresses i like take rally centers so I can take the durability faster.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like