Is that you—the one in the Alliance chat who never says a word, but has read every single message? (2026-09-09)

:wrapped_gift: This week’s gift code: LJ9H0PB9C7(official website only and limited quantity)
Redemption Link: Loading...

Is that you—the one in the Alliance chat who never says a word, but has read every single message? :eyes:
:+1: That’s me! I’m a lurker, but I know everything.
:heart: I pop in and say something once in a while, depending on my mood.
:laughing: I’m an active player—the chat wouldn’t be the same without me!

:writing_hand:Share your answer and leave your Game ID in the comments under the post! The mysterious rewards will be sent via Mail within 15 workdays after the event ends on September 15, 2026, at 23:59:59 (UTC):wrapped_gift:.

:backhand_index_pointing_right:Join Discord Chat Now: The Ants Official
:gem_stone:Official Store: Payment Platform

2 Likes

Depends on my mood.
ID: 24943038

1 Like

:+1: It’s me …

73358246

2 Likes

ID: 56710996

  • 37692779
  • 26658808
1 Like

:+1: 83600282

2 Likes

: That’s me! I’m a lurker, but I know everything

ID:38180709

2 Likes

42581490

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.