Incubación 9x10

Compañeros alguien sabe cuándo es el 9x10 en incubación suprema ya muero por gastar mis 10 huevos supremos jaja

2 Likes

We sadly haven’t heard anything from the developers side.
It should technically be soon, since the last was over 3 months ago.
So let’s hope that it will appear soon.

It might be that they’re waiting for the first BL round to be completed…

2 Likes

Can’t wait to open them all, so I hope it will be soon! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hermano realmente está lleno de felicidad con esos huevos supremos, jejeje suerte, yo también espero llegué pronto ese evento…

1 Like

Did you get something good? :eyes:

1 Like

Yes and no, I found 2 NBT and 1 mimicry master and many weak ants (26 total) so I’m happy with NTA but it was quite disappointing. i’ve been playing since october and i found only 1 RM, i still don’t have a good 3rd line ant for my pro troop. I would like to find 2 wise berserkers, then i’ll be really happy :smiley:

1 Like

That sounds like a very good pull though!
Yeah RM, is rather elusive and seems to avoid a lot of players. I thankfully finally got enough shells of her. Only missing 1 more for the 3rd red star. But my unicorn is the shikaree master. Been nearly playing 3 years now and I just recently got a 2nd shell to unlock skill 6. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

A mi me fue muy bien salio cristal dorado y chinches asesinas, eso pudo elevar mi PRO, actualmente cuento con cristal 5 estrellas, punta carmesi con 6 y chinches con 3 estrellas, considero que es buena tropa, saludos a todos

2 Likes