How to play this game?

I just started a few days ago and I’m building the resources. I have a bubble around my hill but was still attacked. How do I build a strong army? I just keep making more but don’t know what they are for. My screen was flashing red and I assume I was being attacked. Are there instructions to read up on this?

To advance in the game, you need to follow the queen’s promotion path. She will guide you through the necessary steps to upgrade your skills and abilities. Sometimes, you may need to upgrade other buildings or items to meet the requirements of the queen’s promotion. This will help you learn how to manage your resources and strategy effectively.
You can also join the official discord and game forum to ask questions and learn from other players’ experiences. There, you will find helpful tips and tricks to improve your gameplay.

Try to join a strong alliance on the server. And ask others in chat. Most people will answer you. Ants are kind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello @Bluemoonenergy, welcome to The Ants!

It’s great to see new players joining the game. I understand that getting started can be a challenge, but we’re here to help. To clarify your question about attacks, even with a shield around your anthill, it’s important to note that the shield only protects the main anthill, not the “resource nodes”.

Bush colony of terra humida meat colony sand_pile-removebg-preview

The attack likely occurred at one of the “resource nodes”, and you can check this information through your “Battle Report” message box.

As for building a strong army, focus on evolving your troops and upgrading your anthill with the rewards you’re obtaining. Use these rewards to enhance your constructions and develop your skills. Additionally, explore the different available troops and strategically plan your formation to optimize your performance in battles.

Here, in this post, you’ll find more information on Tips for beginners (different modes of play). And don’t hesitate to ask for help in the global chat; many people will be willing to assist.

I also appreciate @ZeroOne for providing valuable information. Collaboration among ants is truly essential.

Good luck, and may your ants thrive!

2 Likes