Has anyone played the last part of the Gyaos mission? If so, how was it like? Had a mini game like the Zigra mission?
Seen a post that said they did. It was a message within my alliance group stating another player from another alliance did.
Thank you! I wish I had a chance to see it (because the Ants collabo added some new or updated abilities to both Gamera and Zigra that have not been used in movies, and I’m interested in if they also did for Gyaos, too)
Let me see if they recorded it. I know they shared the fairy notice about making it passed the 3rd lvl.
Wonderful, thank you very much!!
Hi!
That’s an amazing score! I’m officially jealous.
I think I can only compete up to 2,000… after that, I’ll just be cheering for you! ![]()
Thank you folks! I pesonally hope the official will give us another chance to try the Gyaos mission.
