Deep Dive into the S-Tier Shooter Ant Lineups

I’m Ashton, and today I’m excited to share an in-depth analysis of some top-tier shooter ant lineups in The Ants Underground Kingdom. This post is a blend of insights from my recent video and an enlightening discussion with Tactics Lead DustStorms. :star2:

:fire: Detailed Breakdown of S-Tier Shooter Ant Lineups:

1. DB, Weaver Ant (WA), and Wise Berserker (WB) - The Dominant Trio:
  • DB’s Key Role: DB shines in the first three rounds with increased squad attacks (80%) and normal damage (100%). It’s a significant force, especially with its ability to splash damage across enemy lines.
  • Weaver Ant’s Tactical Support: WA stands out with a 70% chance to remove negative statuses and enhance health and defense, crucial in supporting the DB and sustaining the lineup.
  • Wise Berserker’s Offensive Might: WB, with its ability to deal heavy damage to enemy front lines and squads, synergizes well with DB and WA, leading to increased damage output.
  1. Alternative S-Tier Strategy - MR, Formica Clara (FC), and Lathy (LS):
  • MR’s Defensive Capabilities: MR excels at defense, notably immune to initial damage in each round, providing a robust front line.
  • Formica Clara’s Versatility: FC’s skills are a game-changer, reducing skill damage against our ants and boosting backline damage, making it ideal for various positions.
  • Lathy’s High Damage Potential: Lathy’s abilities to deal massive damage and increase skill damage of its squad are pivotal in this lineup.
  1. Reap Master (RM) - A Powerhouse with a Twist:
  • RM’s Damage Focus: RM stands out with its high damage potential, despite lower proc chances. Its ability to silence is a bonus, not the primary focus.

:left_speech_bubble: Let’s Discuss:

I encourage you to share your thoughts, strategies, and questions. Your insights are crucial to enrich our collective understanding of the game’s dynamics.

5 Likes

Amazing article and video, very helpful, I’m happy to see the teamwork among the staff team as well, please keep up the amazing work

2 Likes

So which kind of ant (shooter, carrier or guardian) is the strongest now?