Atualizem o evento semanal

Aos senhores responsáveis pela edição do jogo!
Após um ano e meio jogando o The Ants, atingi o nível 25 da conta e agora me restam poucos edifícios para subir ao nível máximo.
Acredito que assim como eu, vários jogadores estejam próximos ou já atingiram nível máximo de todos os edifícios.

E um agravamento pela falta de usuários já não tem como fazer as missões de “ajudas” do evento semanal nos faz perder o nível 20 do prêmio.
Sendo assim, para ajudar a todos, venho pedir aos senhores editores que remova ou troque a missão de ajudas por algo que vai ser bem melhor para todos.
Como: caçar lagartos, ou então dar água

Obrigado!

Se você é um usuário que também passa por isso que descrevi acima, deixa um joinha e espalhe isso entre os amigos para ajudar a não deixar a gente perder o prêmio do nível 20!

1 Like

Hello @BlackAnt_BR

First of all, I’m glad you joined our forum community. It’s nice to see you here.

I understand the issue you mentioned and I agree with you. As a player, I have reached my limit as well.
There will be work on the Level 30 queen slot, but I don’t have any information on when that will happen.

Until that time comes, I can recommend you to participate in events such as war of kings.
It will help you to help your friends heal their soldiers and doing that weekly tasks.

Have a nice day :innocent:

2 Likes

Hello my Brother loidxl!
Thank for your welcome to me! I feel grateful! Regarding the event, I already do what you recommend.
However, on my server we are peaceful and don’t fight for the tree! We only occupy it in accordance with the other alliances!
:joy:

1 Like

You can do a peaceful fight on tree for healing speedups. When you heal there, if you take the right steps, you can accumulate a lot of healing speedups and complete seasons without spending diamonds.

I will make a guide for this soon. :innocent:

1 Like