456 - Let's conquer The Game

Hello Beautiful people! :wave:

I don’t want this to be a normal clan recruitment announcement. Many of us, like me, are already a bit bored of playing The Ants. I started the game in April 2021 on server 23. The game has changed and developed a lot since then.

It was a time when there were no Insects to put into the Pro Rally. There was no Mutation Pool, no development opportunities other than Evolution. :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

Those were fun times, the fun of playing was quite different. However, the game doesn’t have to be boring, even if you are already level 25. We need to think a little more globally and the fun of the game will return. :crossed_swords:

:email: :point_right: I’d like to invite everyone to the 456 server (especially my Arc clan (Archangels;)) to build something BIG. A super server that will fight first for the TOP50 of the best clans in the game and successively up to TOP3 to finally become TOP1!

Currently 456 is quite deserted, many great players with their clans are playing the Lost Island Event. However, TODAY I invite EVERYONE who did not go to the island on the 456 server!

Server rules:
:arrow_forward: The general rule is NAP5 and Crown Rotation
:arrow_forward: 1 War Day

The players here are really cool, there is no server drama, we focus on fighting against other servers.

:warning: ATTENTION! WE MAY CHANGE THE RULES IN AGREEMENT WITH OTHER R5 NAP5, IF THERE IS A REQUIREMENT.

I am very happy to invite you to my Arc clan - Archangels :crossed_swords: :shield: (but if you just want to transfer your clan then also welcome!). I have a lot of free slots, I’m looking for active people who are looking for new experiences in the game.

I WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU MAY NOT HAS STILL DONE IN THIS GAME, NOTHING YOUR GREAT EXPERIENCE
:crown: BECOME KING :crown:
I WILL CREATE OPPORTUNITIES THAT YOU CAN BECOME KING ON THE SERVER AND CHECK HOW IT IS MANAGING THE ENTIRE SERVER;) (offer for R5 who will come with their entire clan and join Arc)

Feel free to come to ARC if you are:

• A bit bored with the game, you think about stopping to play because every day in the game is the same,
  • Are you looking for interesting experiences,
  • You play this game for months, but your dream is still to become king.
  • You play solo, you are a lone wolf,
  • You have a clan, you are R5, but you can see that more and more people are giving up playing,
  • There are constant dramas on your server and you want to rest.

Discord: Wilder#9042

I invite you, you will not regret it
Wilder

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.