📣 2nd Anniversary Players Wonderful Videos Appreciation

:mega: 2nd Anniversary Players Wonderful Videos Appreciation

The 2nd Anniversary is fading away from us :hourglass:, but the fond memories and blessings are everlasting. And we are all important participants in this memory :pray:, as you will see in the next 2nd Anniversary player blessing video, these unfamiliar and familiar faces :ant:, and who has crossed paths with you :fist:? Participate in sharing community topics and leave your ID and comments under this topic for a chance to get a milestone sharing rewards :gift:.

:dart:Shares reache 100: 20K Honeydew, 5-min Speedup1
:dart:Shares reache 200: 40K Honeydew, Secondary Egg
:dart:Shares reache 500: 40K Sand, Secondary Egg2
:dart:Shares reache 1000: 60K Honeydew, Secondary Egg
:dart:Shares reache 2000: 60K Sand, Secondary Egg3
:dart:Shares reache 5000: 80k Honeydew, Secondary Egg

:page_facing_up:Note: Once the number of shares reaches a certain slot, all rewards before that slot will be available. The rewards will be sent via Mail within 15 workdays after the event ends (2023-05-07, 23:59:59, UTC+0).

Facebook Link: Redirecting...
Instagram Link: TheAnts(Official) on Instagram: "📣 2nd Anniversary Players Wonderful Videos Appreciation The 2nd Anniversary is fading away from us ⌛, but the fond memories and blessings are everlasting. And we are all important participants in this memory 🙏, as you will see in the next 2nd Anniversary player blessing video, these unfamiliar and familiar faces 🐜, and who has crossed paths with you ✊? Participate in sharing community topics and leave your ID and comments under this topic for a chance to get a milestone sharing rewards 🎁. 🎯Shares reache 100: 20K Honeydew, 5-min Speedup*1 🎯Shares reache 200: 40K Honeydew, Secondary Egg*1 🎯Shares reache 500: 40K Sand, Secondary Egg*2 🎯Shares reache 1000: 60K Honeydew, Secondary Egg*3 🎯Shares reache 2000: 60K Sand, Secondary Egg*3 🎯Shares reache 5000: 80k Honeydew, Secondary Egg*4 📄Note: Once the number of shares reaches a certain slot, all rewards before that slot will be available. The rewards will be sent via Mail within 15 workdays after the event ends (2023-05-07, 23:59:59, UTC+0). Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/TheAntsGame/videos/1164796810811799/ Instagram Link: #ant #insects #nature #strategygames #simulationgame #game #theantsundergroundkingdom #TheAnts #antcolony #animal"

5 Likes

ID : 4768685

I been playing Ants kingdom for 2 years from now, and I celebrated my birthday today :partying_face:
I’m enjoying this game for long period of time

2 Likes

ID: 18253865

Been enjoying the game since September 2021.
Lots of chances and great improvements for the all in all gameplay.
Excited to see what you guys will change to the next anniversary. :heart: