[Record Post] S487-VIR - Karma - VIR Progression, Lost Island S2

Saving Resources

Many newer players have recently asked me, “Karma, I notice that you have some buildings in your anthill closed off. Why Is that?” The simple answer is resources.

If you close off building that you don’t always use like the Cocoon Medium and the Worker Ant Nests, you will save resources at the feeding ground. Once you have your population registered to complete the Queen upgrade etc, you can simply choose to close these buildings off. In doing so, you won’t be feeding these ants and therefor you won’t need to fill your Feeding Ground as often. This is a great way to save resources for the Lost Island event as well.

Happy Gaming all and as always, thanks for the questions!!

2 Likes

Devil Flower

Recently a friend of mine, who knows I run three squads of shooters on all four marches, ask me what the best insect would be to compliment the Shooter Ant. Without hesitation I pulled out my Pro Rally Unit And showed him my beloved Devil Flower.

I explained to my friend that the stats and talents on this lovely creature are geared towards improving the Shooter Ants skills. I went on to explain that this ‘tricky Devil’, when leveled properly would give my Ants a bonus to my Attack, Defense, Health, March Speed and “oh Boy does he attack quickly”. He seems to just get to his target and he has already demolished it and is ‘Strutting’ back home.

When my friend asked about his talents, I very excitedly showed him my Talent Tree and explained that by utilizing special Inset materials I could use my Talent Points to making my Insect the best at Attack, Defense or Health depending on my gaming style.

I told him that at the moment I have my Talent Points evenly allocated but when it comes time for Lost Island Season 2, I would be able to reallocate my points to Attack to get that little (of lot) extra push towards the win.

The Devil Flower is a Must have for anyone who wants to boldly Strut their stuff! My friend will definitely be purchasing this little Devil next time it come available.

Glad I could Help!!!

2 Likes

Wonders

A few people have been messaging me asking, “What happened to the Wonders in Lost Island Season 2.” There was a discussion in the VIR chat not long ago which allowed me to answer the question with confidence.

It would seem that in the last Season of the Lost Island event the Wonders were all but impossible to take over. Now, this Season, reports have come in stating that the Wonders are almost too easy.

For more about what has changed in this Season of Lost Island please check out this cool video below by Keychain Gaming.

2 Likes

Squad Saver

The ViralAgency is buzzing with with talk about the new feature added in last night’s maintenance. It is finally here, a way to save several preset march compositions at once.

If your hill level is at least 22, you can now save up to 4 preset marches. Most of the guild has theirs set up for Raiding, Gathering, PvP, and Hunting and with just a click of the screen, you can now choose your preset march for any occasion!!

Great job Ants Team!! From the bottom of this players heart, I say thank you!!

1 Like

Well articulated :slight_smile: Keep up the great work .

1 Like

Insect Habitat upgrade

If you are as diligent as I am when it comes to hatching insects, then the latest update is for you! You can now see in the insect gallery the insects you own as well as the ones you are developing.

There is also a great new feature that keeps a record of the orange insects you both own and have consumed!

In the tab that allows you to see what you have owned and consumed, just like in the Special Ant Record, you can share and announce your successful hatches! This feature is great for demonstrating to alliance mates and friends when you are having a discussion as well as bradding rights!!

2 Likes

How to find an Alliance

I just got back home from a family reunion. For all who are wondering, travel is still bad… I luckily had the time to play Ants while in route. When I got there, one of my cousins mention they had started playing Ants Underground. He was in a small and inactive Alliance but did not know how to change alliances and it got me wondering, “How many people out there like cousin Tommy don’t know how to change Alliances?” I introduced him to the Discord server and so I made this trusty guide for him. I hope it helps everyone in need of an Alliance.

Finding the Right Alliance For You!

Whether you are new to the game or not, finding an Alliance that fits just right can be overwhelming. With all the different styles of gameplay and all of the different types of events that inspire Alliance cooperation, it is sometimes very hard to see which would be the best fit for you.

Never fear, a helpful ant named Mykie will help!

Let’s start by looking at the map and seeing where to find a nice place to call home.

But uh-oh Mykie! That’s a pretty big place!! Maybe we should work on finding an Alliance where we will fit in? Let’s look at some of the tools at our disposal, shall we?

First we want to see what is out there for us… Go to the Crossed Swords on your main screen where it shows your power.

If you press on those swords, you will be taken to another screen that looks alot like this:

From here you will select the Alliance tab. You will be well on your way Mikie! Why not click the Alliance tab and see where it brings you?

Great Job, Mikie! From this screen you may select an Alliance. Let’s see who is looking for members, shall we?

Oh I see that you chose ViralAgency or ‘vir for’ short. Good choice Mikie! Now all there is left to do is apply. Let me show you how.

First you must select the Apply button on the right side of the Alliance you wish to join.

Once you press that button, a new screen will appear.

Great Job, Mikie. Let’s tell ‘vir’ what kind of player we are by selecting the friendly button. Now we should probably write them a nice message by clicking into the black box.

Now all that there is left to do is wait for our new friends to accept our application.

Great Job, Mikie. You now know how to find and join the right alliance for you!

4 Likes

Day 1 Lost Island S2

We land on the island and make a map of tower placements.
Everyone is enjoying the hornet hunt and the free teleport around the map.
Vacations are GREAT!!

2 Likes

Day 2 List Island S2

VIR is coming in strong with building towers and getting achievements done for all.
We took our first lair and left it open for more people to gain achievement. Going on a rotational calendar for the guild has all time zones covered. We plan on winning this years Lost Island again my friends!

2 Likes

Day 3 Lost Island S2

VIR Leader Yumi, is busy placing towers for all to build. We have a decent part of our territory opened up now. This Observer is going 'Hornet Hunting for the lovely Hornet Chests and resin to level her Queen!

2 Likes

Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.

2 Likes

You should add this particular guide to the guides and tips section to! Very helpful for new players hint hint add about newbie teleport to! Hint hint

2 Likes

Fight Hard, Play Hard

VIR Leader Yumi has the Alliance hard at work building about a dozen more towers and taking another Fortress today. His encouraging words have the Alliance rushing to get dailies done and he places the towers as fast as he can to give everyone a chance at building. This Alliance is shaping up more from an Alliance to a real family. Don’t call him Pop though, he says he isn’t ready for that!!

While VIR waits to see what Yumi is planning next, the Alliance is enjoying this Vacation time to fill up on resources and the most popular Hornet supply chests. Yup, the Developers thought of everything here on this Lost Island Paradise, even a place close to home where we can kick back and gather for the evening.

Thanks for this SUPER FUN Event Ants Team!!

2 Likes

Ну да никак иначе это не могло быть

1 Like

Level 19 Hornets Invasion!!

On Lost Island Season-1 we saw our Hornets max at level 18. This Season, we see more than a few of these nasty little invaders on the map hanging out with their younger brethren.

Do not let them fool you into thinking that they will go down just as easily and the level 16-18 ones though, these little pests are recommended to have a 5.5 march power.

With the right buffs, however (Attack, Defense), and the right lineup, you don’t always have to be flaunting a 5.5M March power!

Feel free to reply to this post and flaunt your march killing them with a weaker than 5.5M march!!

1 Like

’Wonder’ what VIR will Take Next?

VIR (ViralAgency) is on the road to success in spite of the betrayal of IMT as our allies.
Leader Yumi did not let that slow us down as we take Wonder’s , Tunnels and Residences. We are steadily growing our occupied space and have a jump on the Season Milestones.

“If we all work together we WILL win this thing.” Says Leader Yumi. He along with a few of the guilds tacticians has the route planned and the dates marked to lead us to Victory!!

Betrayal Stinks!

Going into the Island, Leader Yumi negotiated an alliance with IMT (Immortals).
Happy with the knowledge that we would have someone to watch our backs, we skipped to the island pleased as punch. When we got there all was good and the world was right for VIR until this happened…

WHY? What happened to sunshine and roses? Now it is all Hornets and Geckos!!
No worries though, VIR is still confident of the big WIN!!

1 Like

NOW THERE IS LEVEL 20 HORNETS?

Yes, you read the correctly, level 20 Hornets. And for a mere 7.2M power these lil guys can be yours to conquer!

Revival Fungi Reveled

For those of you who do not yet know how to fill your Revival Fungi I have some GREAT news!
In the gameplay-faq, there is a simple guide that I will post below. Revival Fungi is how we heal our damaged Seasonal Ants. Revival Fungi is only for Seasonal Ants. They can be found in the Season Troop Camp special building.

When you click on the Seasonal Troop Camp you will see a screen that allows you to heal your Seasonal Ants.

Heal as you would your everyday troops.

To find out how much honor you have is also simple!! First you go to your profile and select leaderboards,

Select Anthill Honor Season and find your name!

Now, don’t confuse Honor with Influence* they are 2 different things. Thanks to the Strategy Team, below are 3 simple steps to gaining Honor. (Can be found in Ants Official Discord in gameplay-faq channel.)

1. How to get Honor:
    1.1 Occupy Soldier Ants Colonies: Soldier Ants Colonies of different levels can provide different Honor.
    1.2 Upgrade the Enhancement level of buildings: different Enhancement levels can provide different Honor.
    1.3 Gain Season Soldier Ants: Soldier Ants of different types provide the same Honor.

As always, Happy Gaming my friends!!

1 Like

Packing Up!

This Island experience has been very different than our first Island. Many issues have arisen that have caused a myriad of issues and this is something we haven’t had to deal with in the past. No matter what trials we face, though, we are going to fight to the end!
Less than 4 days are left for this Island and most all of us are eager to return to the Island as soon as possible. DMC is our greatest rival for the Tree.

Stay tuned for more!

1 Like