[Record Post] S48-God-Josh-Preparation Works Before Registration (Season 2)

Observation: Second Day Alliances Progress

I have complied with the second-day alliance progress for record purposes :). Seems like every alliance is planning carefully, especially with the limitation of clay to build towers. Looks forward to alliances strategies in building towers.

(Seems like most alliance is heading for their initial place wonder)

Purple: HDS
Yellow: BaS
Turquoise: God
Orange: TYM
Pink: WOK
Brown: ALF
Blue: NNN
Light Green: TnT

#Post 18 Season 2

2 Likes

Season Milestone: What’s Coming Next?

Tomorrow at 00:00UTC on 11 August 2022 the Solidify Cooperation will end.
With the ending of Soldify Cooperation, new additions will be added to the season.

1. Able to upgrade soldier ant colonies to a higher level.
  2. Able to hatch lost island eggs, which is what many people want!

The upcoming Season Milestone will be Anthill Enhancement with more information released soon!

#Post 19 Season 2

Alliance Occupation Recording: Day 3 of Lost Island

All alliances have occupied their initial wonder as of Day 3 except TnT. Since they already have the route built to the wonder, I expect them to occupy it by the end of Day 4.

#Post 20 Season 2

Update 0.1: Anthill Honor Ranking and Alliance Influence Ranking

Just some information for players who did not participate in LI before or those who forgot.

Anthill Honor Ranking is for personal achievements, such as the enchantment level of your hill, the amount of soldiers ants, and some other factors.

On the other hand, Alliance Influence Ranking is based and ranked by the amount of fortress your alliance occupies, different fortress levels provide different amounts of influence ranking for your alliance overall.

Below will be the photo that is recorded for this observation 0.1 on honor ranking and influence ranking.

#Post 21 Season 2

はじめまして、こんにちは!
良い情報をありがとう!
人気の位置は何色ですか?

2 Likes

Hello, the best one is either pink or blue as they have an extra territories at the back for extra buff. The difficulty of fortress now is very easy as compared to last beta season. Within a week, all fortress in my initial place will be fully occupied and we will not have anything to do until the land of clash open.

Would suggest alliances to choose blue or pink for further advantage.

1 Like

Update: Hornets level 18 has been released and information for people not on the island!

Today, Day 5 of the lost island on 12 August 2022, hornets level 18 has been released to the map.

The current record of hornet release date (Might be useful for people that are not in Batch 1):

Hornet level 16 & 17 - Day 2 of LI - Defeatable by T9 Soldiers

Hornet level 18 - Day 5 of LI - Defetable by SX soldiers

(Level 35 Gecko have been added to the map as well with level 18 hornet)

#Post 22 Season 2

1 Like

Alliance Occupation Recording: Day 4 of Lost Island

I tried to make the map more realistic to real size to show the display of the fortress occupied by alliances, but not really a fan of editing :sweat:. Just hope this will serve as some daily progress observation on alliance :slight_smile:

#Post 23 Season 2

1 Like

Update On Season Milestone: End of Monster Hunter

Tomorrow Monster Hunter milestone will end, “Fortress” milestone will begin tomorrow on game reset at 00:00 UTC.

New features coming with the end of “Monster Hunter” Milestone:

1. 8 More Soldier Ants Colonies that can be occupied.
  2. 4000 Enchantment Resin
  3. 30 Crimson Fragger Fragment

#Post 24 Season 2

can i ask if this 1 square meaning 1 tower? or the tower is from 1 nodes to another building nodes? thank you
IMG_20220812_233515

That is just a normal alliance tower.

Alliance Occupation Recording: Day 5 of Lost Island

Observation is that most alliance is going to fully occupy the fortress in their initial place by next Monday.

#Post 25 Season 2

Extra Hornet Rewards: Day 6 Of LI

On day 6 of the lost island, extra hornet rewards will be available to players. Rewards are the following:

1. Every hornet, 600 SX! of any of your choice
  2. Every hornet, one hornet trophy chest
  3. x5 Lost Island fruit than normal

#Post 26 Season 2

こんにちは、Joshさん
返信ありがとう!:slight_smile:
私は628サーバーのプレイヤーです。
この情報はとても貴重です。

2 Likes

Alliance Occupation Recording: Day 6 of Lost Island

#Post 27 Season 2

1 Like

Personal Diary: Lost Island fruits

Lost island fruits are extremely important to purchase bio-essence and exotic shells. It is possible to gather many lost island fruits without purchasing the weekly pack. The photo below is the amount of lost island fruit I got in the first week, after purchasing all exotic shells and bio-essence.

#Post 28 Season 2

1 Like

Mudskipper Event: Day 8 of Lost Island (15 August 2022)

The rewards for the mudskipper event include lost island fruits, lost island eggs, and some others. Photos of the event will be released below.

The mudskipper event requires too much unit energy, each hit requires 30 energy. The maximum amount of hits is 15, the “enough” for reward is 10 hits, each hit gives 1000 points if the damage is >= 20 million.

Each day players should achieve 10k points, which is 10 hits (300 energy). This amount of energy for a daily event that reset is too overwhelming for players as they need to do other daily tasks like lizards, wild creature and fortress occupying.

#Post 29 Season 2

Screenshot_2022-08-15-10-34-56-87_c546116ee57d458b8c58d349f8497ee6_2

2 Likes

Alliance Occupation Recording: Day 7 of Lost Island

Seems like alliance is now getting into Area 51 at the top right corner of the map to get more buff for future battles.

#Post 30 Season 2

1 Like

Hello Josh,
Very useful thread, thanks!!

I am just curious, how long does the alliance boosts from this Mudskipper event last? And is it applicable in all aspects of the game? 30 energy is a bit much… jeez

3 Likes

Mudskipper buff will last until the end of the lost island. The buff keeps stacking up whenever the event is available and the alliance and personal rewards refresh daily. I will show you the buff achieved by my alliance on the first day, this event last for 5 days which means 5 refreshes rewards available from Monday-Friday.

2 Likes