[Record Post] S410 WFN, Sizz, We Flex Nutz!(Season2)

Clash Zone War

2 Wars broke at at two of the clash zones today.
449 invaded DMN and went through their tunnel to go into their clash zone with DMN NWS and ASK. 449 manage to capture their buildings at first but DMN and NWS fought together to push 449 out of the zone. A player name Kingsli (449) had made crazy amount of kills throughout that battle.

On the other hand ASK took the opportunity tk sneak into the clash zone while the other 3 alliance were battling.

Meanwhile on the other side of the map HxH allowed IEA to go through their map to get into the clash zone after IEA was pushed out by WFN from their clash zone. At first IEA told MAT that they are going to pass through their clash zone to get to the tunnel. However war broke out when IEA broke their promise when they snatch one of MAT building. HxH and IEA join hands to fight with MAT.

Just Some Gossip Arguments in Season Chat

1 Like

Tunnel 9 With Bonus On Challenge.

We ask our neighbour Alliance 449 for help to try to take down Tunnel 9 with bonus on together.

Some problems we ran into.
There was a rogue name 'Tuk Dalang ’ in 449 who camp in front of the Tunnel taking the number 1 spot for a few days with shield on. Even with multiple messages he did not want to move.

But we still go on with our plan. We reserve specific spots for the big hitters with 5 rally slots so more players can join rallies.

If you look at the picture you can see him selflessly sitting in front of the tunnel even hitting pangolin and insects from far away.

We use teleports instead of waiting forever for our troops to get back. However during the rallies there was another rogue in 449 that came to disturb us by attacking our hills.

We stop after 20 minutes because even with 2 alliance it is really hard to kill the station troops with buffs.

Plan to slow down Enemies for getting in the tunnel level 9

We did suggest MAT to help us to block out the tunnel so that IEA and HxH takes longer time to march to the tunnel. However the plan failed as MAT couldnt hold on to their buildings near the tunnels.

Poor MAT has been pushed out from the clash zone.

1 Like

Tree Clash Zone

Pre-plan Strategy
We are allied with Allied 449. Our plan was to march into the tree zone and push out south east alliances. IEA and HxH out of the tree zone.

We will march together to the right side since there is still more than 6 days of buff on the tree of abundance. 449 will also take some of the high level residence and lairs so that they gets buff to be stronger to defend against the north alliances DMN and NWS.

Tree Clash Zone

Strategy:
Once the Tunnel is unlock we went on with our plan with our saved towers. We counted and we have enough enough towers to build to fend IEA and HxH off.

We also got help from MAT (pink) , we make a deal with them to let them into the tree clash zone if they help us to fight IEA and HxH from the back. Mat has been losing their clash buildings to IEA HxH for a while now.

Our plan works
We manage to get IEA and HxH out from the tree clash zone.

Helping our allies

After we tackled IEA and HxH we helped 449 to fight the north, NWS and DMN. One of the deal allying with 449 is to help them to win DMN their enemy.

We manage to push 4 alliances ( HxH , IEA, NWS and DMN) out of the Tree Clash Zone.

1 Like

Tree of Abundance

We had an agreement with 449 that we will hit the tree together at the same time at 1 UTC. Whichever alliance that is lucky to get the last hit they will get the first occupies rewards. However WFN will hold the tree in the end. So it’s a 50 - 50 chance for the first occupied rewards. It’s a fair chance since 449 has been helping us from the start and did not betray us. However not every members were very happy with this depends on luck decision. Some thinks we have been given 449 enough and why a dominance alliance should give away so much.
Well we can’t make everyone happy.

1 Like

On the last day before the event end, Alliance 449 's wonder was captured by ASK. WFN build towers towards the north to go for aid. We manage to capture the wonder and that gave us the third wonder in clash zone achievement. After that we gave the wonder back to 449.

1 Like

Our Memories

We met in Server 310 in The Supreme Army (TSA) Alliance. My favourite Counsellor in TAW. We moved to PHL to escape from BlueAnt. Our Motto used to be Raiders for Life. Our hills were next to each other since engraved with His <3 & Hers <3. We were once separated during migration but we join each other again in 410 in during a surprise migration. We went to the Lost island together twice without knowing it´s going to be our last.

Thank you for accompanying me throughout the ants journey. You are my favourite person in game and will always be. It´s hard for me to say goodbye and I´ll miss you.

Us and our baby Farms

He made me Queen on my Birthday

Goodbye XOm4rXpro

2 Likes